Jump to content

Help Picking Out A Deck


Recommended Posts

Posted

ok so Im picking up a new phone a nokia 5300 it has a mp3 player I also have a crap ass ipod to. so im looking to upgrade to a audio bluetooth deck I was looking at that alpine that some one posted but it doesn't have a cd player so that makes it kinda hard to compeat in db drags if i ever decide to run thru the lanes. Im used to no frills decks i almost bought a mcintosh for 300 on ebay minus the sound processor. my Last deck was a eclipse from 1998 it was my fav deck had pause witch helped in bass race. I gotta have high output line level voltage to at least 5volts. Id like to keep it around 300 bucks but could go higher if need be. IS there any thing out there that will work for me.

Posted

I dont want any adapters im getting a audio blue tooth phone for that reason and it has to operate a ipod with no lag.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

o okay man....That pioneer deck look like a hell of a deal....

Posted

i wounder if the Pioneer Premier DEH-P790BT does blue tooth audio or just blue tooth phone

Posted
Pioneer avic d3 ftmfw!!

what am I Rockefeller! i said 300 bucks with bluetooth lol

Posted

jensen

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 943 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...