** Solder/Resin Pellets for 1/0 Wire **

I just came across this on eBay and though it was a pretty neat item. I just bought some more 1/0 wire and wire lugs and was looking for solder and came across this, so I picked up a few. They are pre-sized pellets that fit exactly inside a 1/0 Lug so there is no trying to guess if there is enough.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270536972265&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

anyway dont know if this is a re-post or not but if not then this is a nice little find... :)

That is pretty neat. Good find.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

the only issue I see(at least when I did mine) I really had to work the wire into my lugs...that could be an issue...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

the only issue I see(at least when I did mine) I really had to work the wire into my lugs...that could be an issue...

Couldn't you just prefit the wire to the lug first. Then put the Pellet in melt it flux the wire then put it back in?

why not just use the open barrel ring terminals?... ive never used lugs... sounds like a hassle...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

why not just use the open barrel ring terminals?... ive never used lugs... sounds like a hassle...

Its just me I guess, I feel that I can bury the wire in the lug and not have any wire exposed as opposed to using shrink tube or the rubber sleeves to cover the wire up on a ring terminal.

Open barrel + heat shrink all day ftw. So Pro.

DSCF00411024x768.jpg

-Dan Kasun

05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress.

2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.

lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Most of mine are closed end lugs. I normally cut a bunch of solder pieces drop them into the lug then heat it up, if i need more i just feed in more solder till im happy and stick my wire in. works great. All up to personal preference i suppose.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i got a question since it goes with this toppic

how the hell do u solder 0guage in gold terminals?

i got some 0guage tsunami 24k gold ring terminals and when i tryed to solder my wire yellow shit started to melt out of the terminal and the soilder wasn't silver but more of a dark grey look but worked for the most part

i had to sand down the terminal for it to stick tho lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif