Second Skin Audio

If you were to buy an 8 in sub what would you pick

steven

maybe you 2 missed the fact its pre-order pricing ....??

either sub is a good choice ..... but DD is proven OVER AND OVER AND OVER again

I didn't miss anything brah, the SA-8 has already arrived and is still available f/s at that price.

And you have proved you fail OVER AND OVER AND OVER again

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I didn't miss anything brah, the SA-8 has already arrived and is still available f/s at that price.

And you have proved you fail OVER AND OVER AND OVER again

and you still have nothing new to say?? also, what have you built recently that was loud besides the btl set-up?

and my mind is very open .... i love trying new products .... but i wont run anything sundown ... nothing against jake, cause hes a cool guy and i enjoyed talkin with him at sbn last year, but it just wont happen for me.

and actually ive used sundown before ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

You wouldn't know what to do with it even if you did.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

hmmm threads turning into a lil bashing match. Well I most likley will get the sundown 8s I cant deny dd has magic db dust sprinkled on em or something they do get loud and I love em, but I wanna try out sundown for a change. I post a build log when the subs get here.

steven.jpg

hmmm threads turning into a lil bashing match. Well I most likley will get the sundown 8s I cant deny dd has magic db dust sprinkled on em or something they do get loud and I love em, but I wanna try out sundown for a change. I post a build log when the subs get here.

heres the thing. they are 8s they are cheap as fuck. if you dont like em you cna swap them out on the cheap and sell

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

4 8s should get you into the mid 40s for daily use. the two 1508s i have daily are louder than i ever expected.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

4 8s should get you into the mid 40s for daily use. the two 1508s i have daily are louder than i ever expected.

Ya I saw another guy on youtube doing mid 140s with 3 of em I just want a really good street beat number hoping to build something that works well with the rex.

steven.jpg

i dont see you doing mid to high 40s with either choice single sub in a CRX....

heres the thing your obviously clueless enough that you had to make a thread asking what a good 8 was, therefore i question your ability to design a proper enclosure and system alignment to achieve the numbers that Jacob seen in his testing.

high 40s off an 8 is not typical for anyone, and burping for 3-5 seconds a 149 is leaps and bounds different then this guy wanting to street beat(bass raceP those numbers)....i'd put money even in a crx hes not street beating a 49 with 1 2 3 or 4 8s

edit...

if someone thinks otherwise...i have access to a crx, dd 1508s, a termlab and can build any box you want me to build and will do a 30sec average and video tape it to show results...been there done that.

corona_jeff was doing 147 - 148 i believe with 4 1508s on 4 crossfire bmf1000ds

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer