Sonic Electronix

ok i have decided that i am going to put in a all pioneer system but with a nitro Bmw amp for now. people tell me the pioneer premiers i am going to get hit hare and i was wondering if you guys know it the premier modleds hit hard or what.

Live Fast Die Fun!!!!

Use it or lose it

from what i have heard the premiers are pretty decent. but i wouldnt get that amp it doesnt put out anywhere near enough power. you could find alot better for the price.

from what i have heard the premiers are pretty decent. but i wouldnt get that amp it doesnt put out anywhere near enough power. you could find alot better for the price.

yea the 484 wont cut it but the 486 will pound thoes subs if you need proof about the amps just look at my burb videos homie

dont get a nitro.

whats wrong with NITRO ???? i've sold tons of their amps and they have the best return rate of all my amps i stock as a matter of fact i've only had 3 come back in the last 3 years i dunno where ya'll get your info from but i've installed over 100 of the 486 series amps and i KNOW for a fact that they are good product and have plenty of power

Archived