BulletInjection Posted March 8, 2010 Report Posted March 8, 2010 i gotcha. shit we needa organize a ga meet somewhere in like a neutral location ... Well first thursday of the month is the varsity import meets and I am always there. These are my winnings so far + a 10" RD sub My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
dwright27 Posted March 8, 2010 Report Posted March 8, 2010 i meant like a neutral spot in georgia maybe an equal drive distance. atl is 3 and a half hours lol. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Sanitarium Posted March 8, 2010 Report Posted March 8, 2010 I am Kyle fyi He did not take any pictures of my jeep and Brian is sanitarium I got video of your jeep but it didn't take very well. I can host it up on youtube if you want.
kingcabon20s Posted March 8, 2010 Author Report Posted March 8, 2010 I seen ur black jeep roll in with the sundown stickers right before i left saturday.. didnt get to check your system out.. My seller feedback.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.