messing a kids system up

yeah this would have been the better route to go. a lot less dickish.

i didnt care about how loud he or i was, or how loud he or i wasnt though

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

Guest Scylloga

i could one up him? yeah he was louder than me but thats not why i did it.. i wasnt jealous of his system

Bullshit. If you could have got louder than him you wouldnt have fucked with him that way.

You knew he was loud and that you didnt have a chance in beating him. So instead you decided to cause him to break his shit.

Im with whoever says they dont believe this really happened but on the off chance it did. Im also sticking with you need your shit kicked in for being a fucktard.....

Bullshit. If you could have got louder than him you wouldnt have fucked with him that way.

You knew he was loud and that you didnt have a chance in beating him. So instead you decided to cause him to break his shit.

Im with whoever says they dont believe this really happened but on the off chance it did. Im also sticking with you need your shit kicked in for being a fucktard.....

lol -_-

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

its all good boys god told him to do it in a prayer

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I think what would be really funny is if you put that CD in your deck 6 months down the road, forgetting you modified it and clipped the shit out of your speakers. Same concept right? You weren't expecting anything to happen, maybe not paying attention... Just threw in a CD and played it. Your system wouldn't even have to be all the way up.... Just a matter of time and the subs would get hot.

random fact, deemc is a complete noob, he told me his amp settings were as follows: gain - 8 bass boost 3/4, asking my why his subs make noise... 500 w kenwood amp + noob = ftl

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

I think what would be really funny is if you put that CD in your deck 6 months down the road, forgetting you modified it and clipped the shit out of your speakers. Same concept right? You weren't expecting anything to happen, maybe not paying attention... Just threw in a CD and played it. Your system wouldn't even have to be all the way up.... Just a matter of time and the subs would get hot.

ha i found it in my cars visor cd holder actually not too long ago and it wasnt labeled, was wondering what was on it. decided to take it inside when i got home and listen actually lol glad i didnt put it in my car

random fact, deemc is a complete noob, he told me his amp settings were as follows: gain - 8 bass boost 3/4, asking my why his subs make noise... 500 w kenwood amp + noob = ftl

yeah.. my first system not really sure how im supposed to know about that stuff? oh im sure u didnt know once too.

but yeah i got that all fixed and it wasnt me that installed it.. so i didnt do anything wrong, id say i actually did something right by having it readjusted

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Fucking weak man.

Archived