Anybody else that pre-ordered it gonna get it tonight?

I am about to leave in like an hour to go pick it up, some may call me a fanboy but I call it having nothing better to do LOL, I will give a review tomorrow giving my first impressions of the game, BTW I am getting it on 360 and my buddy is getting it on PS3, we have the same model TV, so hopefully I can put some of the Resolution arguments to rest.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i heard on tv that it's going to suck for xbox 360, due to them removing a lot of content for xbox, also it's had issues with the dual disc setup, you have to remove one disc and enter the second disc at a certain point, it's having a problem where it doesn't save your previous game, and starts you over, have fun with that

it's a way different game on ps3

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

i heard on tv that it's going to suck for xbox 360, due to them removing a lot of content for xbox, also it's had issues with the dual disc setup, you have to remove one disc and enter the second disc at a certain point, it's having a problem where it doesn't save your previous game, and starts you over, have fun with that

I believe it is three discs, and I will report back if I have any of the problems you mentioned, BTW I sorta like the switching disc thing, brings me back to the FF7-8 days. Sure on tv's larger than 50 inches you might notice a difference in the Cutscenes between the consoles, but it has also been reported the 360 runs at a better framerate than the PS3 version,the content removed on the 360 was not very important to the story line. I think the 360 has a total of 18 gigs or so of game, and that is mostly all compressed data, the PS3 having the blue ray is able to have the uncompressed data, thats why there is such a huge difference in size. so there are Pro's and Con's to both.

Either way I am glad they put it on 360 as well, it allows more people to enjoy the world of Final Fantasy.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

I can't wait to pick up my copy tomorrow...even if it is for the 360. I hope this one is as good or better X was...at least it is console based. lol

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

I can't wait to pick up my copy tomorrow...even if it is for the 360. I hope this one is as good or better X was...at least it is console based. lol

You mean tomorrow in the day, or at 12:01 like us impatient people.

I have been going through Final Fantasy 3-8 and 10 the past few months getting back up on the FF Bandwagon. Amazingly I found my Final Fantasy 7 and 8 games, and I played 3-6 Via Emulators.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

You mean tomorrow in the day, or at 12:01 like us impatient people.

I have been going through Final Fantasy 3-8 and 10 the past few months getting back up on the FF Bandwagon. Amazingly I found my Final Fantasy 7 and 8 games, and I played 3-6 Via Emulators.

During the day...Work sux...lol

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

During the day...Work sux...lol

Im off for the next 3 days FTW!!!!!

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

i have it on 360 plays perfectly fine, no issues at all

Archived