pretty sure i can do that myself with the tutorials and how tos on the web.

I sense a big fail coming if you do. Prove me wrong brah.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Panhard Bar - What exactly does it do and why is it important

Cantilever setup - whats the benefit or disadvantage of this versus a panhard etc.

Watts Link - how is this different from a 4 link, wishbone, triangulated link or even a 6 link etc.

Different Links - difference between 3 link, triangulated 3 link, triangulated 4 link, super pivot 4 link, 5 link, 6 link, trinagulated super pivot links, etc.

thanks guys in advance

Panhard Bar is to keep the rear from having side to side movement while driving it keeps it in place. But you want to have the bar as long as possible so there isnt much movement in travel. Watts link does the same thing as a panhard bar. It is not a link setup like a 4 link. All it does it helps keep the rear centered and through the whole cycle of movement the rear only moves around .25". But a panhard bar can be just as good. If the panhard bar is 32"s long then your rear will only move .25" ever 5" of travel.

Panhard bars or watts links are needed on 2 links, and parallel 4 links.

Cantilever and bag on bar are more for ride quality and lift. Bag over axle still rides pretty good and is the easiest to do.

2 links arent the best. If done right they can be very nice and just as good as others but you do want your bars as long as you can make them.

3 links are usually pretty much a 4 link but the two upper bars are connected at 1 end.

4 links are good. Bottom bars go straight back which sets the rear in place and the top bars go on an angle and hold your pinion angle right and they are angled to stop your rear from side to side movement.

6 links is like a 4 link but the two extra usually go straight back and have the bags on them. Good idea of one would be the KP 6 Link.

Super Pivot is better for lift and side to side.

ALOT of great info here, thanks for all the time to reply l) the shup who was gonna do the bag job was Moonshine Customs here in winder ga,

heres a link www.moonshinecustoms.com

heres some pics of previous work

http://www.moonshinecustoms.com/pb/wp_fa646ad1/wp_fa646ad1.html

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Id get ahold of auto extreme's in conyers buddy bout 10 min from me .. they just finished up a supercharged denali on 28s bodydropped my buddys blazer set up for 22s full frame and a 2010 f350 bagged they are more than capable of doing it but it is not going to be cheap you have a fullsize .. I won't hate on ya sully i still like my 4 link better than anything i had lots of probs with a pan hard bar before..

Your gonna be hatein life with a Traditional BD. Maybe not as bad with a fullsize but it still sucks. I would try to do a SFBD or if you cant do a full SFBD just do as much as you can then Traditional the rest just so you dont lose as much interior room. Also depends on what you wanna lay? pinch, rocker, door?

Im with Slamn i like my triangulated 4 link. Never done me wrong. On the suburban im bagging im running a parallel 4 link and i was gonna run a pan hard but i decided to just run a single diagonal link to help keep it centered so there isnt as much side travel on the rear.

If you have questions on these basic suspension setups, id say you have lots of more research to do before you go cutting on a truck. Not being rude just trying to help. Lots of people try to do it themselves to save the money and then end up with an unsafe vehicle on the road.

P.s. I have a 2 link and proud of it. Works great and no problems over 5 years later.