So anyone have problems with this alarm just randomly going off? everytime i lock my car after driving it the alarm goes off within 5-10 minutes. I unlock the car and lock it back up and dont have any more problems, But when i start it, move it and lock it back up it goes off once again... ive checked all the connections and everything seems in tact. Could it just be a bad brain?

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

So anyone have problems with this alarm just randomly going off? everytime i lock my car after driving it the alarm goes off within 5-10 minutes. I unlock the car and lock it back up and dont have any more problems, But when i start it, move it and lock it back up it goes off once again... ive checked all the connections and everything seems in tact. Could it just be a bad brain?

what car first. your car could pulse the door locks or something similar.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what car first. your car could pulse the door locks or something similar.

Its a 99 olds cutlass, and could the cold weather have a factor on this?

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a 99 olds cutlass, and could the cold weather have a factor on this?

does the car have individual door pins?? if so are they diode isolated?? it sounds like the car is pulsing the door pins after you lock the car, mustangs are notorious for this and set the alarm off every 30 mins. i know your car aint a mustang but im using it as an example. you may have to throw a relay in to stop the feed back.

does the car have individual door pins?? if so are they diode isolated?? it sounds like the car is pulsing the door pins after you lock the car, mustangs are notorious for this and set the alarm off every 30 mins. i know your car aint a mustang but im using it as an example. you may have to throw a relay in to stop the feed back.

Well since it started to warm up outside a little bit, it doesnt go off anymore so i have no clue what the hell it could be :clapping:

Well since it started to warm up outside a little bit, it doesnt go off anymore so i have no clue what the hell it could be :clapping:

Honestly bro, the viper 5701 is absolute crap if you ask me!! when they first came out last year we had nothing but problems with them... to the point where we stopped selling them. Every one we installed came back for one issue or another. Directed did a huge recall on them out here in canada. Maybe you got one of the shitty first gen ones.... you can never go wrong with the 5901 :)or the 5902

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly bro, the viper 5701 is absolute crap if you ask me!! when they first came out last year we had nothing but problems with them... to the point where we stopped selling them. Every one we installed came back for one issue or another. Directed did a huge recall on them out here in canada. Maybe you got one of the shitty first gen ones.... you can never go wrong with the 5901 :)or the 5902

ya im gonna get the new ones soon. i get it swapped out for only 40 bucks :)

• 11 months later...

i have a mustang and my viper 350hv started going off randomly today and it has never done that before. any suggestions?

Archived