raytard Posted March 11, 2010 Report Posted March 11, 2010 what car is it? sometimes you're better off cutting a bit and getting a 5.25 in there, or atleast running components. 4in factories usually have a shit position in the first place Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
Sidekicker Posted March 11, 2010 Author Report Posted March 11, 2010 Its in a little 2dr suzuki sidekick. Im just trying to put a budget but good sounding sytem in it. And trying to keep it simple since it would be a pretty easy car to break into.
sappst21 Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 bought ks 6x9's and 5 1/4's and they sucked ... go with rockford '05 CHEVY TAHOE Pioneer N4 | 4- MEMPHIS M3 12's ..... 2 DC LVL 4 XL's ON THE WAY | 1- MEMPHIS MOJO 4k | 2- Optima Yellow Tops Ohio Gen 295A Alt | Kicker 1/0 Wires, RCA's, & Connections | BIG 3 | SECOND SKIN SPL TILES [/center]
bigbodylexus Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 I have Kicker's in my car right now and I am very happy with them. I haven't ran RF mids or highs in years but I was never really impressed with them. Even with my new build I will be using Kicker for the mids and hights 1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy) (4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's (1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K (1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 (1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4 (2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters (2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters (4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's Saving 2nd Bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.