5KXPLR SLOWED MUSIC

ahaha you can tell its clipped just from streaming, all distorted and doesn't even sound like music...professional software lol

If you want to slow a song just get wavepad and and change the speed by 15-20% slower, doesn't sound drastically slow...you turned a 5 minute song into 13minutes and ruined it completely, /yourself

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

after listenin to the others i should have downloaded a different one, because this wasnt that bad compared to the others

it really makes me laugh because i have pretty much any program i need at my fingertips, yet i tend to use the most basic one because of the easy interface

so try again, it sounds like we are bein asses but u gotta punch and roll and learn what ur doing wrong, likely boosting it waayyy too much and leavin them in WAV sucks...

if u dont have windows media player, get it... put the visualization for the Now Playing screen on Oscope and u can watch the song in real time and see if uve introduced a bunch of flat spots indicating clipping... then pay attention to that point in the song and listen, u should easily be able to hear distortion (crackling, scratchyness, popin, ear piercin, screechin, turn it down sound)

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

im sorry , but LMFAO @ Professional DJ program!

Why does it sound like the speed and tempo fluctuate? like there is a very slight flange to the whole song on "Days of our lives".

I Especially like the part about the songs being for the "BIG BOYS".

I would HATE to be your BTLs. lol

no disrespect man. Im poking fun at ya.

I stopped sharing my music, because i found that my "professional program" was clipping some of the songs i was doing.

I wasn't a big fan of that so i stopped sharing what i did.

You just have to learn what clipping is and try to avoid it. :)

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Maybe OP is the same dude who bass boosted and clipped the shit out of songs and had the bully at school play it in his system. Maybe OP is the same dude and got pissed at getting ripped a new a-hole and now wants everyone to DL and play his music so we can clip and blow our system's too.

really?

how did you even find out????? :huh:

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

ill redo them i took a look and i found that the recording gain is maxed. im sorry for posting those songs guys lol. ya let me redo them and see what you think. the program i have is Traktor by the way. i also just noticed that the setting for advanced pitch is way off from where it should be. my bad for posting the messed up stuff. dont worry ill be back soon with some WAY better stuff for you guys. i just want to add that i dont have any clipping or distortion in my ride so idk whats so different about my setup to your setups. be back at you soon.

]INSTALL BAY 50 FT 0/1 GAUGE WIRE.

2 Audiopipe AP3000.1's

2 Fi BTL 18s FULLY LOADED

0 guage BIG 3 upgrade

4 Runs of 0 gauge, secondary batteries.

Xenon HID 5000k Lights

Complete LED switch inside and out!

5% tint

Flomaster super 44 dual exhaust

COMPETITION RESULTS:

---1st place in stock/ street 3 with 152.1

---won Competitors Choice

---1st place in Modified with 156.3

---UNDERGOING A MAJOR REBUILD AND REWIRE AND AMP UPGRADES MORE RESULTS TO COME AFTER THEN

its 11 right now and im running the laptop out to the car and hooking it up and im going to test some different settings as well. i dont want to throw up some junk so my bad lol.

2 Audiopipe AP3000.1's

0 guage BIG 3 upgrade

Xenon HID 5000k Lights

5% tint

COMPETITION RESULTS:

---UNDERGOING A MAJOR REBUILD AND REWIRE AND AMP UPGRADES MORE RESULTS TO COME AFTER THEN

after listenin to the others i should have downloaded a different one, because this wasnt that bad compared to the others

it really makes me laugh because i have pretty much any program i need at my fingertips, yet i tend to use the most basic one because of the easy interface

so try again, it sounds like we are bein asses but u gotta punch and roll and learn what ur doing wrong, likely boosting it waayyy too much and leavin them in WAV sucks...

if u dont have windows media player, get it... put the visualization for the Now Playing screen on Oscope and u can watch the song in real time and see if uve introduced a bunch of flat spots indicating clipping... then pay attention to that point in the song and listen, u should easily be able to hear distortion (crackling, scratchyness, popin, ear piercin, screechin, turn it down sound)

posting stuff in new topic. let me know what you think and im using Traktor Scratch Pro. its hella easy i just fD the settings up will recording lol

2 Audiopipe AP3000.1's

0 guage BIG 3 upgrade

Xenon HID 5000k Lights

5% tint

COMPETITION RESULTS:

ill redo them i took a look and i found that the recording gain is maxed. im sorry for posting those songs guys lol. ya let me redo them and see what you think. the program i have is Traktor by the way. i also just noticed that the setting for advanced pitch is way off from where it should be. my bad for posting the messed up stuff. dont worry ill be back soon with some WAY better stuff for you guys. i just want to add that i dont have any clipping or distortion in my ride so idk whats so different about my setup to your setups. be back at you soon.

the music u made above has clipping in it, so when the headunit sends the signal the the AMPLIFIER it will make those clips even bigger

a good majority of us DO NOT introduce much clipping into our systems at all because it just creates more heat basically... the enemy of electronics

TeamSundown-sig.jpg