mazda 6, 158.0@30hz 4 18" subwoofers. update pics page 55,56,58,59

Its a forevrbumpn especial!!!!

especial? dude this isn't the flea market lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

absolutely love it, that amp set up looks like a menace when the trunk gets popped! Just gave me some ideas for the focus shop beater....lol

He is one of the few guys style I want to bite completely. I just don't posse the skillz.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

stuffforsale004-1.jpg

Madmax on top... not the same motors! Not the same subs!

p_00026.jpg

..... the motors on my subs look a bit more beefy??????? eh!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

what kind of table saw is that Mad? looks good

The mad max subs should be a great low end sub. lots of excursion, lots of coil, lots of suspension, lots of power, lots of magnet lol

See vibes, told you they were mad max's. Memphis had lots of secrets that Ken gets to play with errday! Should get the numbers you want now.

Dudeeee CC lol

I was finishing up a Four Loko Mad left over here, and was about done when I typed that lol

They are similar, but different- my bad

:drinks:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived