Reaper Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 im 25 and remember most of this. i remember getting in trouble and getting put outside. or if i was in real trouble in my room for a week. no tv, no ibm, no toys, no fuck all lol. when we were in shit we were in SHIT. outside 24/7 couldn't get enough of it. climbing trees was the best. making tree forts hahaha oh the memories. shit i'd still do that if i could.
keepinitloud Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 im 36 soon to be 37 this month my dad worked for a company that had the contract to build the cabinets for atari arcade games I used to go to work with him cause they had an arcade room with all the arcade games my dad got the guts for a pong game and built a new cabinet for it so I would play pong at home and I also had an atari game console the olympic game for the long jump you had to manipulate the joystick back and for rapidly to get the guy to run and jump so the palm of my had was always getting blistered I ruled asteroids I worked odd jobs bought my first bmx bike a mongoose california pro had the plastic mag wheels it was nice first stereo for my car it was an alpine pull out tape deck the first cd players were just starting to come out but they were very exspensive any one remember those laser disks damn things were like 10" in diameter that played movies I remember betamax I remember when mtv actually played music videos tell your cable company you want mtv remember that lots of good memories of the 80's and 90's 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
bobonit Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 We didnt have weed wackers either. Just big pain in the ass grass shears, and then we got those nifty Black and Decker electric shears that never did work very well. Hehehe, we had the shears too. Them fancy electric ones, I remember those. Ours wasn't cordless either, had to drag the extension cord around the yard. I still have a set of manual shears. How about the donut hole cutter for the sprinkler heads? Its a T-Bar handle with a circle on the end hehehe 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
new2boom Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 safety arm lmao at that. safety arm was to slow once for me took a metal dashboard to the mouth in a old ford pick-up i love this thread !! sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.
SlappinM30 Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 This thread brings a smile to my face, great memory's. 2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 TTOP Well I'm glad to see the email I sent to Alpine made it on here. Yeah those were definately some good times back then. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
MrSkippyJ Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 That's why you didn't see many fat kids back then. We had to go outside and run around and play. WHO KNEW DIRT AND STICKS WERE SO GOD DAMN COOL??!?!?!?! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
-Hobby- Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 I remember back in high school. We were allowed to carry knives on our belts. The school had a smoking area where all the underage smokers could hang out between periods and break the law, I mean smoke. My friends used to bring hunting rifles to school in their trucks fully displayed in their back windows. Some would hook school, go hunting and bring the game back and show it to us in said smoking area. This wasnt out in the country but in a pretty populated area of MD. Mix of city and rural folk.
melonhead Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 Who here used to collect garbage pail kids cards?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.