Finally...NEW MAPS COMING FOR MW2 ON XBL!!

Both those videos seem fake, the 2nd one I saw a while back and comments are saying its bs...we will see though

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I'm still new to this whole XBL thing...when they release the packs there is going to be a price right?

You use gamer points or something to download stuff from XBL right? How do you get these points or w/e?

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I'm still new to this whole XBL thing...when they release the packs there is going to be a price right?

You use gamer points or something to download stuff from XBL right? How do you get these points or w/e?

you can get them at any place that sells games...but i herd that they are going to be free, there calling it the stimulus package.idk if its true but well see http://www.geek.com/articles/games/activision-announces-first-modern-warfare-2-dlc-pack-20100313/

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

i would live very much : )

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Maybe IW should spend time fixing their broke ass game instead of coming out with maps.

Umm, what are you talking about? They've patched every single glitch so far from care package run glitch to infinite care package to the javelin glitch and even the akimbo 1337 shotguns they patched twice now because people found a work around.

images-1.jpg

Cant Wait:)

Vehicle: 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT

Exterior: Tinted tails, Lowered with Eibach Springs, Black Housing Headlights, 6000k HIDs

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P400-4 & T10001bd

Batteries: Kinetik HC1400

Electrical: Big 3 Stock Alt

Enclosure: 4 ft³ @ 33Hz 75sq.in. of port (18.75sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Boston Acoustics SL60 (front), Boston Acoustic SX95 (rear)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: 1/0g KnuKonceptz Kollosus, 4g MobileSpec

Sweet...thats stupid now they say PC is getting it on March 30 and XBL and PSN has to wait :(

They should just make it as an update so you don't have to go and download the maps

2015 Mazda 6

Archived