Looking for so good HIDs, I know there is Future Vision but I dont have that much money right now. So if you have some and got them from other than Future Vision please let me know I dont want to spend more that $100.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

ddmtuning.com i got a set of h4 hi/low 35w 8000k hids for $64 shipped with LIFETIME warranty so i say go there

mine work fine, i got another set of hids too that come from maxcar hid, and are h4 35w 8000k low beam and they retail for over $300 and i got mine for $200 but i went with ddm cause of the cheap highbeams with lifetime warranty so u cant beat that

and its all plug and play

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Dont know about Ebay. Future Vision is high as shit. DDM good shit right there. I got 7 sets of HIDs for less than $400. And as said above LIFETIME WARRANTY

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

ddmtuning.com i got a set of h4 hi/low 35w 8000k hids for $64 shipped with LIFETIME warranty so i say go there

mine work fine, i got another set of hids too that come from maxcar hid, and are h4 35w 8000k low beam and they retail for over $300 and i got mine for $200 but i went with ddm cause of the cheap highbeams with lifetime warranty so u cant beat that

and its all plug and play

still no pics of your setup.. :(

Dont know about Ebay. Future Vision is high as shit. DDM good shit right there. I got 7 sets of HIDs for less than $400. And as said above LIFETIME WARRANTY

7 SETS! daaaamn putting HID's every where! lol DDM must be good then

less than $100? your not gonna get some amazing HID's for that price. but if you want cheap, go with ddmtuning

http://www.ddmtuning.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=54&pg=1

umm the ddm sets are pretty amazing lol...they are brighter and look better than a friends 180 dollar set, i paid less than half he did for my hid's, then only another 35 for the hid's for my fogs...worth every penny

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

http://www.vvme.com/hid-conversion-kit-c-44.html?zenid=f3pu8ttif6uum4rdavg0arog4ivt2h9o

yes there in china... but we put them in a friends car and after 2 years they still work and are bright as fuck... plus they have the same warranty and better service than most companys... they have stores based in usa

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>