Sonic Electronix

which one will be a better amp to go with and whats the maximum watts i can get out of these two amps.? Rockford r500-1 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17368_Rockford+Fosgate+PRIME+R500-1.html or Kenwood kac 8105d http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22732_Kenwood+KAC-8105D.html

If I were you Id go with the rockford...most likely, the rockford will give you a little more than rated, while the kenwood is probably doin rated to a little overrated IMO.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

If I were you Id go with the rockford...most likely, the rockford will give you a little more than rated, while the kenwood is probably doin rated to a little overrated IMO.

yeah that's what i was thinking man. it's for a friends set up. thanx!

your opinion, so you never tested them and dont know any of this for sure?

OP

why did you ask so many questions about a 2500w system when your only getting 500w???

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

OP

why did you ask so many questions about a 2500w system when your only getting 500w???

He said this is for a friends system...

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

OP

correct. I dont have all the amps in the world at my discretion, so I was using my previous knowledge of the 2 companies...known as my opinion.

Back on topic! wweee

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

OP

this is for a friends set up for the 500 watt

Archived