IMG_3466.jpg

Damn I wish our panel saw had a fucking vac on it...me and my pops ate so much fing dust the other day i still taste it

BTW the old build...sick, pc of history there.

New build NICE!! Im loving this right here.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Some of the best craftsmanship I've ever seen.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Nice! updates daily are something I like to see! More more more! Most interesting design I've seen in a minute though.. that's for sure

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

The last of the panel bracing installation was tough. The fit was so tight I had to get creative to get squared and flushed. Good thing we have alot of clamps.

IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3275.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

Check out my caraudio builds.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72104-scary-truck-rebuild/

Check out our Custom Home Theater builds @

www.SoundAdviceUtah.com

Nice! updates daily are something I like to see! More more more! Most interesting design I've seen in a minute though.. that's for sure

Thanks alot. I hope its interesting good, not interesting???

Some of the best craftsmanship I've ever seen.

Thanks and you have one of the best avatars I've ever seen.

Damn I wish our panel saw had a fucking vac on it...me and my pops ate so much fing dust the other day i still taste it

BTW the old build...sick, pc of history there.

New build NICE!! Im loving this right here.

Thanks man. That saw is one of the best tools I have ever purchased. I dont know how I lived without it. And dont let the vac fool you, I am ingesting plenty of dust.

www.SoundAdviceUtah.com

Sorry I don't have a bunch of updated pictures today but I wanted to let everyone know where the build is at. I ordered the plexy glass for the top of the enclosure on Friday. It should be ready the end of this week. Tomorrow I drop the truck off at the body shop so they can cut/ weld in the battery rack. I still need to decide what speakers to use for the front doors and kicks. I picked up some blue neon light tubes for the inside of the sub box. should look cool. Hopefully I can get some good progress picks and maybe some video later this week.

www.SoundAdviceUtah.com

Very Nice Design.

Two points I really enjoyed.

1. I especially like your forward sloped baffle. I am confident the principle argument for it was the physical dimensions of the basket, but deep down (and by deep down, I mean at least tertiarily) you were trying to offset the sustained causal effects of Schrodinger's Equation.

2. Secondly and far more academically, I Love your port. A clear demonstrated knowledge of the wonderful (and much taken for granted) studies of the late Dr. Hermann Ludwig Ferdinand von Helmholtz.

Granted, most will argue there is little room for qauntum mechanics among all these trunk slammers and barely more then deck & 4's that grossly pervade this website, let alone the industry today, but alas... you represent the far too infrequent pearl in the mud.

"Per abated spiritus ego specto..."

Archived