2 10" Box Build(update 07-15-07)lots Of Pics

Nice design, needs vids with sound though. I wanna come back tomorrow and see some vids...

i would make some but my camera doesnt do sound and niether does my dads camera i might try it with my cell phone but it wont be as good as quality and only like 15 seconds long lol

holla

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

hey guys just wondering what do u guys use to make ur cutout for a 10 inch woofer. Like to get the circle isnt it like 9 1/4 for just about all tens?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Box construction is done and it just got to get carpet which I plan on getting tomorrow or the next day and when you see the pics of two different pieces of the front baffle is because it broke on me 2 times and thats the third front baffle I cut so u just put it in and didnt paint it. I will paint it when i go to carpet the whole box.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

bitch.....HAHAHA

j/p good work bro!!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted Image

bitch.....HAHAHA

j/p good work bro!!!!

well for that i had to make three different left front baffles because this box is so short like 11.5 inches high so when i would do the cutout for the sub then i would take the baffle out and try to glue the baffle to the box it would break where there was only like a 1/2 thick of would damn that shit pissed me off and u can see in one pic the left baffle isnt painted like the right one cause i got tired of doing it two times already

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

well imma bump this up come on peeps what ya think its almost done

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Well guys I got me some carpet at home depot like 4 foot of it and i am going to get some peel and seel from lowes and then get a can of spray adhesive i should have the box done by this weekend

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived