i hate car audio losers who dont know what they are talking about!!!!!!

hahhaha you are so damn right! haha thats so funny...

but the rest of you are right, some people just do this as a hobby and everybody has there first system, but seriously... dont make up 160 db in a 2 cubic ft box sealed with 2 jl's.... lol but this is jjust one example of the morons in this world

If your sig. and profile are truthful,your the moron. Your 15 with no system,probably no car or license. Stop judging people,especially when you don't have shit.

I think the difference is the ones who know nothing but think they do. That's whats annoying. If someone doesn't know and is trying to learn I have no problem. But when someone who doesnt know shit runs around town like they know everything, I have no respect for that. I don't know a lot either but I ask and research instead of saying my methods are flawless.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

If your sig. and profile are truthful,your the moron. Your 15 with no system,probably no car or license. Stop judging people,especially when you don't have shit.

Yea I am 15 bitch so fuck off, I got 2 cars, yea I'm a spoiled bratt, I've been into caraudio since I was 10 and I've done over 15 decent installs... now if you want I can pull my pants down and you can suck my dick butttttt id rather not so ill just wait till tomorrow to post pics of my cars, and my system.... again thank you very much for being the ASSWHOLE that recks everyones day

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Yea I am 15 bitch so fuck off, I got 2 cars, yea I'm a spoiled bratt, I've been into caraudio since I was 10 and I've done over 15 decent installs... now if you want I can pull my pants down and you can suck my dick butttttt id rather not so ill just wait till tomorrow to post pics of my cars, and my system.... again thank you very much for being the ASSWHOLE that recks everyones day

:ehh: :ehh: :ehh: :ehh: :ehh: :ehh: :ehh:

:popcorn:

Sorry for blowin up in your face but I DO NOT TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE.... everybody pulls the lol your 15; but I don't care.... lol I had 2 18" re's rockin in my room when I was 11, I love bass car audio and cars...

Btw I have a 2009 mustang bullet ( if anyof you guys know its made after the show bullet and they only make a certain amout of the bullets) and a 08 trailblazer

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

kids nowadays. who cares if youve done 15 installs and youve been into car audio since you were 10, that still doesnt mean you know everything. noob

Sorry for blowin up in your face but I DO NOT TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE.... everybody pulls the lol your 15; but I don't care.... lol I had 2 18" re's rockin in my room when I was 11, I love bass car audio and cars...

Btw I have a 2009 mustang bullet ( if anyof you guys know its made after the show bullet and they only make a certain amout of the bullets) and a 08 trailblazer

calling BULLSHIT! need 2 c a license/permit an a car title in YOUR name.....i always say if you dont have the keys an cant get in it an go anywhere anytime u want....its not urs

Uhhh I don't recall ever saying I knew everything??? But please if I did tell me, cuz then id feel like a dumbass but before you start making up shit maybe you should read...

And as for "badforhealth" well I don't have a licence but I will show you pics tomorrow of me driving my cars with the keys.... and intil I turn 18 the title is in my parents name... so I hope this solves this up cuz you guys are pissing the shit out of me, this was just a thread to joke about guys that say they can hit 180 db with 2 explodes but obiously you guys don't know how to sit back, take a puff, and laugh alittle...

Have a great night

24v1fe8.png

i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_a.jpg

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.”

Winston Churchill

Archived