Jump to content

i hate car audio losers who dont know what they are talking about!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Man now that I have your address I'm gonna come steal that shit! Haha that's good enough for me man. Can't wait to see a build log from you for those 18s

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

Man now that I have your address I'm gonna come steal that shit! Haha that's good enough for me man. Can't wait to see a build log from you for those 18s

Hahah I got a little puppy who would fuck you up :P hah jk but finally I get some god damn respect! Damn! And just to let you know the mustang IS NOT GETTING THE 18 the trailblazer is....

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

I'm sure we will see pics of him with his stuff when he posts a log. What subs? Amp(s)? Other mods? Builds with 18s are pretty serious

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

Yea I am 15 bitch so fuck off, I got 2 cars, yea I'm a spoiled bratt, I've been into caraudio since I was 10 and I've done over 15 decent installs... now if you want I can pull my pants down and you can suck my dick butttttt id rather not so ill just wait till tomorrow to post pics of my cars, and my system.... again thank you very much for being the ASSWHOLE that recks everyones day

So immature for a 15 year old. I'm glad I'm getting away from that age in a couple of months.

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Posted

He has a public photobucket http://s1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/JordanSanford/ ... theres pics of subs and and amps Gucci.gif

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

Gawd who cares what the kid has...as long as he's earning it through work or good grades what does it matter? Kids who do get this nice shyt without paying dues does pissed ms off sometimes...

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

Posted

Dude I just wish like everyone was chill and like didn't. Like hate... lol I wish everyone was high all the time, the world would be 30000000000000000x better

we would be if you didnt start spamming the thread and derailing it

thread-derail-1953.jpg

Posted

ok lol guys im sick of this shit.... but i DID earn this shit... im a stright A student, ive worked my little ass off since i was in 4th grade mowin little lawns and shit... i made 3k....

so anyways i promis i will have pics of ME driving the trailblazer and the system im picking up from a friend that owns a shop :) not gunna tell ya what it is, its a suprize...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

As long as your earning it Kid you have my respect...

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...