Problem 1: It started a couple days ago when I found out I was unable to use Right-Click in FF anymore.

Problem 2: I also noticed that whenever I tried using Lockbox to unlock some folders it would pop up saying missing shortcut and it would never find it and the files remained locked/invisible. I tried uninstalling it and going to the lockbox control panel but got the same missing shortcut message both times. I tried uninstalling in the add/remove programs but that wouldnt work. I deleted all folders I could find relating to it and tried reinstalling and its the exact same issue.

Problem 3: Now FF keeps crashing with a Runtime Error, I thought perhaps I really needed that update to 3.6 so I installed it and no change.

Problem 4: The computer is running painfully slow lately, videos freezing, transfer rates to my external hard drive that should only take a maximum of 20 mins are lasting 5 hours.

Problem 5 MOST IMPORTANT: I was told to do a system restore to an earlier date before the problems started occuring, but every single time I choose an earlier date it says "System cannot restore to " any date I put up. Ive gone as far back as Feb and its always the same thing.

I have windows XP and AVG found nothing, I deleted it and finally registered nortons 60 day trial, all it found was a tracker cookie which it got rid of.

PLEASE HELP!

Edited by Velvetdreams21

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Yeeeaa, I did have to to a full restore but now I have another problem and I hope someone can help. I did a complete restore so EVERYthing is gone and when I am now installing everything again this is the response I get to installing PC Suit for my phone's ringtones.

untitled-17.jpg

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

i dont really want to say this but your HDD might be starting to fail. try doing an error checking on the hdd. IIRC you right click my computer (or go to control panel then system) then click on the performance tab or something then click error checking...im not using a windows machine right now so its not 100% accurate.

No, just looked throughout that area and found nothing relating to error checking. Checked google and it involves command program so I am running it now

Now also my show is freezing worse than before I even did the restore, and its a brand new never used disc, literally just opened the case and my cpu is only 2%-7%

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

It said it couldnt finish in read-only mode and needed to restart, it finally finished but it found nothing. My Lockbox still isnt working either, everytime I click on it it says its missing the shortcut and I cant uninstall it either. What the hell is going on? Im going crazy

Jensen UV10 DVD HU