The install looks sweet but it looks like a horrible job on the vinyl

yea I see the glue is a little weak.....No big deal...it takes nothing away from this install....this thing is beautiful...I love it...

VIBE%20ML%2005.jpg

VIBE%20ML%2006.jpg

VIBE%20ML%2007.jpg

VIBE%20ML%2001.jpg

VIBE%20ML%2009.jpg

plain yet bold

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

thats freakin nuts!! it would be hilarious if a shop built one of those things and put in in, right when you walk in the door...so instead of the electronic bell thing that lets out two little high pitched tone when u open the door, you get a 30hz and 25hz sine wave in sequence thrown at you...that would be some good stuff!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

thats freakin nuts!! it would be hilarious if a shop built one of those things and put in in, right when you walk in the door...so instead of the electronic bell thing that lets out two little high pitched tone when u open the door, you get a 30hz and 25hz sine wave in sequence thrown at you...that would be some good stuff!!

<_< thats not a bad idea <_< not a bad idea at all <_<

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

run with it then...i get 25% of extra business off of it though :) ...j/k..it really would be a pretty cool idea though...i think it would definitely draw a little more business/curiousity to the shop.

i likes me some audio stuff...

i knew it had something to do with space/solar lol. where ya been man?

LoL

Working, UNi, Exams, was pretty busy so i'd come on the forum, read but fall asleep before i could post lol.

Now got enough money to build a new system, i got a new car, built my system im just uploading the pictures and video lol

hehehe i went with 4 12"s this time! :D

it should be in members section soon