Second Skin Audio

How durable is the surface of the spectrum once it dries? Would it be durable enough to use as a bed liner?Doing a blowthrough and want my bed waterproofed and deadened.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Would be using it as a bedliner to cover the entire bed and as a box cover. Sorry for the confusion.

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

depends on how thick it is. I've had heavy boxes sliding over it in my car and its held up but i think the main question is how flexible it is. If its stiff it will hold up until u throw a wrench in the bed and penetrate to the metal then it would peel up.

but that's all speculation ant would need to answer that one

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Yea I sent email just waiting for response.

I think it depends on prep. I oversprayed on my door jam when doing my doors and the few small drops scratch right off. I coated one of my tire wells with a decent coat and it's held up great. I really couldn't mar it after about a month of curing. I'll try to scratch it with like wrench or screw or something tomorrow if you'd like- though maybe the company could answer your questions a bit better. Why not use bed liner?

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Sorry I forgot about this. Talked to ant and he said it wouldn't hold up well with stuff in the bed. I wanted to use the spectrum to help deaden the bed since this gonna be a blowthrough. Might still try it though because The box is literally gonna take up the entire bed so its not like there are gonna be tools and crap sliding around and beating it up.

even bedliner should make a difference with the weight addition. but why dont u bedliner the truck bed and spectum the bottom if u want to do that?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Lazy and was trying to avoid taking the bed off lol. Guess I'll have to or come up with a new plan.

lol well you can do it... but if you do and it starts chipping you loose all rights to bitch about it