Checked Out Db Drag Today...pics!

So I was browsing the dB drag website and thought i'd see if there were any upcoming events...turns out there was one about 10 miles from my house in Westfield, MA today. So I thought i'd check it out and share some pics with you all. Most of the guys were doing SPL and hitting between 120 and 140 db. A few guys were way up there in the upper 150's. One guy with a blue ford econoline van had 164 db for his qualifing run. Another dude with an explorer had four 12" DD's and i think his qualifying SPL was 158 or something. When they both did bass race it was freaking crazy...the guys windshield was flexing like crazy. It was really cool to watch, the guy had nine 15's in the front of his van...shit was nuts! anyway, enough of my yapping...heres some pics for your viewing pleasure:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

Bob Perillo which to date is the only bassracer that has posted a 160+ on music

thats fawking loud

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

Bob Perillo which to date is the only bassracer that has posted a 160+ on music

yes that is bob perillio...i think he hit 158 in qualifing for bass race. that shit was so freaking insane...the spl burps are cool but the bass race was rediculous. when bob went for bace race, the guy running it got like 4 calls from the police from people that were 6 or 7 blocks away! it was so sick to watch

Posted Image

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats...amp;Season=2007

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

yes that is bob perillio...i think he hit 158 in qualifing for bass race. that shit was so freaking insane...the spl burps are cool but the bass race was rediculous. when bob went for bace race, the guy running it got like 4 calls from the police from people that were 6 or 7 blocks away! it was so sick to watch

Posted Image

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats...amp;Season=2007

Woot woot thats me on 4th boyyyy :D

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived