man i hate waiting on builds. but then again they don't happen over night. gl with getting it done cant wait for more pixs.

or do they? :spiteful:

do work micah

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Thanks Zach! Dude I tried to get birch and the Lowes next to me ended up having 7ply and it was more flexible than MDF lol, so I complained and they gave me a discount on MDF since they didn't have the 13ply in stock :D So my plans are to build it with 80 bucks of MDF and if I really like the box I will drive to like philly (3hrs) and pick up some birch and rebuild it.

Yup, SBN really made me wanna get louder ;) so time to do that!

Thanks Dustin! Haha, Is you phone back on yet? I might call your ass up randomly.

Did a little work today:

SDC11409.jpg

Drill for size comparison

SDC11414.jpg

You can see my ghetto stir sticks there, got them in my local shrubbery

SDC11415.jpg

SDC11416.jpg

SDC11417.jpg

SDC11419.jpg

mixin MOAR resin, ended up glassing the whole thing even the top piece before I put it on but forgot to take pics, I know I suck donkey balls for that.

SDC11420.jpg

Doin' some screwin'

SDC11421.jpg

SDC11422.jpg

Not quite overnight, but moving along ;) That's the first layer of wood, number two is up for tomorrow! For tonight the resin's gotta cure.

Anybody got a opinion on SS SPL tiles Vs. SS Damplifier Pro? I'm gonna need to deaden a little :P

if you need me call the 308 number i gave you ;) ive got that phone in my possesion for now.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

if you need me call the 308 number i gave you ;) ive got that phone in my possesion for now.

cool bro, get off your lazy ass and do work on your truck dude, hell get your granny to help!

If anyone wants to jump in and tell me that I suck or anything I'm doing wrong, please do so! I like constructive criticism, it helps n00bs like me learn :D

cool bro, get off your lazy ass and do work on your truck dude, hell get your granny to help!

If anyone wants to jump in and tell me that I suck or anything I'm doing wrong, please do so! I like constructive criticism, it helps n00bs like me learn :D

only thing thats stopping me is this thing called dollaz. i have no wood here to shrink my port, and im definately having amp problems ..... :(

if you wanna contribute some of those then :blush::wub:

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

only thing thats stopping me is this thing called dollaz. i have no wood here to shrink my port, and im definately having amp problems ..... :(if you wanna contribute some of those then :blush::wub:

How much you need for wood? I'm not fucking kidding I might just send you cash so you will get off your ass and do some work son. And hell no I'm not givin you my amps, they are my babies :wub:

Only one layer a night?!?! You lazy bum! :P

I woulda done both layers but I made the excuse that I didn't want me nice new Craftsman rotary sander to get wet resin all over the pads and not sand properly and waste pads, I know excuses, excuses :D

How much you need for wood? I'm not fucking kidding I might just send you cash so you will get off your ass and do some work son. And hell no I'm not givin you my amps, they are my babies :wub:

i meant dollaz not amps :)

and nah man, you aint send me anything.

ill buy them when i can.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

gonna b lots of saw dust in there when u cut the holes.

Hell yeah man, that's why I got me a vacuum!

i meant dollaz not amps :)

and nah man, you aint send me anything.

ill buy them when i can.

Well if you change your mind let me know, I'd happily throw a little cash your way to help a brotha out B)

Archived