Sonic Electronix

How much would you pay for a used subwoofer

What would be a fair price for lets say an 18' level 4 DC sub? Its been in use for about a year, never abused never seen more than its rated rms. What if the sub came with a new recone kit to boot, how much then would you consider paying?

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Just in general... when buying a used woofer, ill pay between 50-75% of the original sale price depending on the condition of said equipment... obviously different brands have different resale values... but i kinda use that as a basis for negotiation....

ok so say for instance there was a woofer for sale that originally had a sale price of $100... i would pay no more than $75 shipped... and thats if it was in mint condition with all of the original stuff with it(box, manual,hardware,etc)... anything extra such as a recone kit would be up for negotiation between me and the seller...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Just in general... when buying a used woofer, ill pay between 50-75% of the original sale price depending on the condition of said equipment... obviously different brands have different resale values... but i kinda use that as a basis for negotiation....

ok so say for instance there was a woofer for sale that originally had a sale price of $100... i would pay no more than $75 shipped... and thats if it was in mint condition with all of the original stuff with it(box, manual,hardware,etc)... anything extra such as a recone kit would be up for negotiation between me and the seller...

So if that $100 sub in mint would be $75 on the high end would it be questionable to ask for $80 if your throwing in re-cone kit? I know I'm not going to get the full $100 that I paid for the sub, but I also don't want to get low-balled either.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Archived