Sonic Electronix

SEE MY RE AUDIO MX's Catch on fire

HEY Idiot I dont sell anything first of all k , second i took my car to a local shop they fucked up its over , so if i dont know shit like this and come to ur shop and pay you to do it and somehow you mess up by what ever reason its my fault right , cuz i dont know shit about these things and u screwed me over

You still don't get it...

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

lmk if you need help finding the hsk xl's

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

lol wow dude just wow

that all im saying about this

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

So deeply agreed...

I could easily whore out Digital Designs online and beat most these prices of other comparable woofers and still turn a decent product. However as soon as one person at DD catches wind me being a Authorized dealer is gone!

But RE being sold online by unauthorized dealers is a perfect example on how DD protects their Dealers, and wont allow internet pricing, orders, or shipping. They dont want their dealers stepping over another dealers pricing just to sell the samething.

RE Audio is doing NOT A THING to protect their authorized dealers (probably a contributing reason on why we dont sell RE no more. My boss has made a very big name for himself in the past using US Amps, even asking Greg countless times on how to get a old sat box to bring these 10 US Amp 2000X's out of protection I was left empty handed, and one time told to search the internet how to make one (and still came up empty handed). Great CS right there!!!

The company whores themselves out, so bad that the mom and pop dealers look like total dicks when they tell a customer a msrp or even a map price, then the customer goes well I can get it for half of your map.

Sooner or later that shop will be out of business, with all the knowledgeable tech support and a actual person to look at your car and not just talk to you over the phone will be gone...

You will be left with online sites that dont know audio from a whole in the ground (and this thread proves it).

I see DD Woofers stacked on top of each other in Downtown and especially on 11th street, there are at least 5 shops that have a shit ton of DD 3500's

Archived