ebay LEDs? the cheapos,even worth my time?

as the tidle says. im looking around at some LED strips n what not to light up my trunk, looking for white in color only. heres a link of where i started, sellers have good feed back about transactions... but what about the products themselves?

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?LH_BIN=1&LH_IncludeSIF=1&_trkparms=65%253A2%257C39%253A1&_nkw=led%20strip&_dmpt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&_sc=1&_sop=2&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_pgn=1

I have a buddy who used these in his mustang to light his trunk and front floor. They work pretty good but the glue sucked on them. He ended up taping/zip tying them in place. But for a dollar even if they suck its just a buck. Good luck man

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

I have a buddy who used these in his mustang to light his trunk and front floor. They work pretty good but the glue sucked on them. He ended up taping/zip tying them in place. But for a dollar even if they suck its just a buck. Good luck man

true but shipping is more than a buck lol but maybe buy a handfull might be worth while. he never had any of the LEDs go out or anything?

i was looking at getting the exact same one's if you get them let me know how they work out.

ha same to ya mang. im not totaly sold on them just yet. gonna see what else i hear first lol

true but shipping is more than a buck lol but maybe buy a handfull might be worth while. he never had any of the LEDs go out or anything?

As far as I know they're all good still. The only problem was the glue didn't hold and in like a week they fell. So he taped them up. I've used the underglow tubes from ledglow.com it was $40 I believe and it was a great kit. Got two 15" tubes and two 10" tubes. Comes with a control box that let's you set flash to music and stuff. Kinda cheesy but worked great

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

As far as I know they're all good still. The only problem was the glue didn't hold and in like a week they fell. So he taped them up. I've used the underglow tubes from ledglow.com it was $40 I believe and it was a great kit. Got two 15" tubes and two 10" tubes. Comes with a control box that let's you set flash to music and stuff. Kinda cheesy but worked great

hey that sounds sick i love playing around with controls. hmm might have to look into that.

reaper.png

hey thats all i need really. i can make them stick for sure i just need some lighting that aint complete trash for lack of words lol