Good mids & highs on stock electrical?

rainbow is a german brand so its a little hard to find info on them but woofersetc.com sells them. my set sounds beautiful. the people that use JL think that JL is greatest thing in the world but have never heard of the brands most of us use. im guessing its just local guys that told you that, correct? thats typical.

anyways, all i can speak to is the brands i have used and i recommended the ones i liked. i really dont think you could go wrong with any of the ID speakers or the rainbow.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i also just bought the infiniti reference series, it sounds good just by hooking it up to the HU... i'm gonna run it to the amp just as i find some time to hook them up

HU: Kenwood DDX5034

front stage: Focal 165 v Slim component

back stage: Infiniti 652i

component amp: kenwood 4channel

sub amp: sony mono 800watts peak wired to 2 ohms

subwoofer: 3 12" Kenwood subs (from my old car)

i also just bought the infiniti reference series, it sounds good just by hooking it up to the HU... i'm gonna run it to the amp just as i find some time to hook them up

i'm running pioneer speakers/tweeters off a pioneer gm-x904 amp. yea my lights dim but i need the big 3 done

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

rainbow is a german brand so its a little hard to find info on them but woofersetc.com sells them. my set sounds beautiful. the people that use JL think that JL is greatest thing in the world but have never heard of the brands most of us use. im guessing its just local guys that told you that, correct? thats typical.

anyways, all i can speak to is the brands i have used and i recommended the ones i liked. i really dont think you could go wrong with any of the ID speakers or the rainbow.

So you think any line of the rainbows would be nice on a aftermarket h.u.? What about mb quart? They are german made speakers rite?