Just realized how dumb the stock headlights look. Can't wait for my 6k HIDS :)

4472386572_c6b23b2eaa.jpg

Oh and how the hell are your lights off? Unless the truck isent started lol. I hate the daytime running lights.

Edited by LoudNLow931

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

NICE! You need to get some clear signal lenses now :P I got blue neon under my xtreme...

4062790343_bec22bf10c.jpg

Man, I was going to buy a set from a guy at the s10 forums and he sold them to someone else. What a douche.

Your blue lights look awesome! I really like it.

@Street: yours might not be so bright because they're white. Mine are bright green. Maybe it's the brand too..Street Glow might not be the best. Lol

Edit: iPhone double post.

Also, I learned this trick with my first S10 Xtreme to turn off the lights when it's running. I can't remember the button inside but it's on the left under the little scroll wheel that adjusts the dash lights. Hit that button like 4 times in a row and all the lights shut off and the truck will ding. Do it again to turn them back on.

No clue why it's like that but it works.

Edited by Destram

Edit: iPhone double post.

Also, I learned this trick with my first S10 Xtreme to turn off the lights when it's running. I can't remember the button inside but it's on the left under the little scroll wheel that adjusts the dash lights. Hit that button like 4 times in a row and all the lights shut off and the truck will ding. Do it again to turn them back on.

No clue why it's like that but it works.

or hit the ebrake! that works too....i bought some tail lights for mine, not chrome b/c everyone has them, i got "smokey red" they call them on ebay for $60 shipped

tint5.jpg

Edited by BeatBox

Oh I forgot about the ebrake. Yeah that works too. I like my way. :P

yeah didnt know that works too, will they stay off for good? i hated mine turning on when you start the truck with the HID's, so i have the ebrake pressed just enough so they dont come one by them selfs. and took the bulb out the dash b/c it would be on.

I guess I should chime in too.

Looking good, bro. $42 is way cheap for something that good lookin'.

Mine are red on the Buick.

00008.jpg

00005.jpg

Built the kit using 6ft LED strips since NO ONE makes prefab kits with 6ft bars.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4