Sonic Electronix

Not sure how much more flexibility you would need.

DSCN0745.jpg

Compared to 1/0 wire.

DSCN0742.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Compared to 1/0 wire.

DSCN0742.jpg

oh man thats thick!

thats what she said last night ;)

2006 Mazda 3 sedan

Fi 18 BTL

AQ2200D

7 cubes 32hz slot ported box

JL mids/highs

JL G-4500

Alpine CDA-105

Big 3 in 1/0

Soundstream 55ah front

Amptech 100ah rear

sig-1.jpg

is that guy still on ebay were you got that wire from or is it diff wire now since yours got cought on fire that one time?

that team broke ass wire you had a while back

and i guess you would halfto make your own termials out of copper pipe with 4/0 tho

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

is that guy still on ebay were you got that wire from or is it diff wire now since yours got cought on fire that one time?

that team broke ass wire you had a while back

and i guess you would halfto make your own termials out of copper pipe with 4/0 tho

Yes it's the team wire but no not the same truck. They still have a ebay account.

And yes you can get lugs for the wire.

DSCN0741.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

thats wicked. but if instead of a couple runs of 1\0 you did one run of 4\0 or even 5\0... you could get a fat ass PVC pipe and mount it to the bottom of the car... and run the 4\0 through that. bingo super current and super protection and super easy (albeit expensive and time comsuming - but easy) install.

DSCN0745.jpg

Compared to 1/0 wire.

DSCN0742.jpg

king were u get that wire at its sick

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

damn, $8 a foot for the 4/0, hmm it looks like cca than ofc from the pics they have on ebay, is there a place to get it cheaper?

i wanna make a big ass set of jumper cables lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

It's more like 5 bucks a ft from trystar.

It was 4 bucks last time i ordered :(