Sundown Audio

Old School RF amps

imupabove

Do you already have them and they are dual 2 ohm then that amp would push them fine exspecially if you port them.

If you don't have the subs then get the T10001 refurbished but they are 1 ohm stable were the other is 2 ohm stable so you would need dual 4 ohm subs if you get a T10001BD (2004 to 2007)

Why? The T series are just ballzeer and birth sheets on those have been known to be as high as 1500 watts and alot of guys are selling them here used.

Theres a guy here that has a badass RF T1500-1BD for sale for a great price if you can swing it. $320 if he still has it.

You won't find a better deal for an amp than this. 1 ohm stble but I think it does over 1000 watts at 2 ohm.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72419-rockford-fosgate-t1500bd-great-conditon-and-prime-amp/

I have to get outside but I'll check this thread later.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

im looking at a couple of old Rockford 1000bd's online, im just wondering if these put out good clean wattage/underrated wattage? im looking at some of the 1000bd's some are black and red and some are gray and black, but they have the same wattage ratings( 500rms@4ohms/1000rms@2ohms). i just want to know if they put out the real power. thanks.

I have a few of them if you are interested.

Ready Or Not!!!

Do you already have them and they are dual 2 ohm then that amp would push them fine exspecially if you port them.

If you don't have the subs then get the T10001 refurbished but they are 1 ohm stable were the other is 2 ohm stable so you would need dual 4 ohm subs if you get a T10001BD (2004 to 2007)

Why? The T series are just ballzeer and birth sheets on those have been known to be as high as 1500 watts and alot of guys are selling them here used.

Theres a guy here that has a badass RF T1500-1BD for sale for a great price if you can swing it. $320 if he still has it.

You won't find a better deal for an amp than this. 1 ohm stble but I think it does over 1000 watts at 2 ohm.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72419-rockford-fosgate-t1500bd-great-conditon-and-prime-amp/

I have to get outside but I'll check this thread later.

they re dual 2 ohm :]. i wish they were dual 4 so i can wire them to 1 ohm. its cool though i got a good deal on these T1's.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

how much? what are the condition?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

LOL isn't this the weather to be buying a new amp so it can be installed rite before summer. ROFL :)

Maby my english is to little to understand. Its funny to see how cheap the amps sold on E-bay in dez.jan.feb. and how

the prices go up, if the weather its warmer and friendlyer for installing. I follow some brands RF, Audison and old Hifonics

till series X. In january ther a vew ol Hifonics Atlas series VIII for 190-200 $, 2 days ago a Atlas and a Zeus little bit over 300.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

they re dual 2 ohm :]. i wish they were dual 4 so i can wire them to 1 ohm. its cool though i got a good deal on these T1's.

Like I said that T1500-1 should give you more than 1000 watts at 2 ohm and it will be more efficient than the other at 2 ohms.

500W x 1 @ 4-Ohms RMS

1000W x 1 @ 2-Ohms RMS

1500W x 1 @ 1-Ohm RMS

Efficiency (average)

86% @ 4-Ohm

85% @ 2-Ohm

68% @ 1-Ohm

You will have room to uprade later.

In my opinion this would be the best amp to get if you want 1000 watts at 2 ohm when you can consider T10001s and BD1000's are going to cost you close to that price.

I have even given up on wanting to buy the older RF amps now that these are out.

Get this one and you won't regret it.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

As a collector I would like a price please. LOL I need one that is not blown up.

Thanks.

Terryswork001.png

Like I said that T1500-1 should give you more than 1000 watts at 2 ohm and it will be more efficient than the other at 2 ohms.

500W x 1 @ 4-Ohms RMS

1000W x 1 @ 2-Ohms RMS

1500W x 1 @ 1-Ohm RMS

Efficiency (average)

86% @ 4-Ohm

85% @ 2-Ohm

68% @ 1-Ohm

You will have room to uprade later.

In my opinion this would be the best amp to get if you want 1000 watts at 2 ohm when you can consider T10001s and BD1000's are going to cost you close to that price.

I have even given up on wanting to buy the older RF amps now that these are out.

Get this one and you won't regret it.

you never know someone might forget to check up on their bid on that bd1000 and its mine! it happened before lol. thanks for the info though!

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

Maby my english is to little to understand. Its funny to see how cheap the amps sold on E-bay in dez.jan.feb. and how

the prices go up, if the weather its warmer and friendlyer for installing. I follow some brands RF, Audison and old Hifonics

till series X. In january ther a vew ol Hifonics Atlas series VIII for 190-200 $, 2 days ago a Atlas and a Zeus little bit over 300.

Hey man I didn't catch that you are from Germany. I got ya now.

Terryswork001.png

Archived