Guest Scylloga Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 This is just funny to me. Its not really racist but then it could be perceived that way. http://www.myfoxphil...medium=twitter#
JEMT8 Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 That's funny but I think they went overboard with making a huge deal out of the arrest. And yeah, it is rascist though. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Twistedchild420 Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 How is that not racist? My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
basshead4life Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 thats racist. Team S.M.D. Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1 - American Bass 500.1 - 60 ft of 3/0 -480 Ah of battery - (2) stock alternators (70 +90) - Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol
Twistedchild420 Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 Too bad the kid didn't go say that to those negroes face to face......somebody else would have been going to jail My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Maxim Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 BAHAHAHAAA!!! That's too funny! It's definitely racist, but I find it funny that somebody actually had the nerve to say that over the intercom. I dunno if an arrest was necessary, but losing their job would be a more appropriate solution. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
slugdub Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 The temptation to play with those things is always there. I wouldn't act like a hillbilly, but I sure would be a complete fucking child and a tool. Last time I grabbed one of them I just kinda breathed and then whispered "Pewp" which I thought was hilarious.
Hellbound Train Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 We use to play with the intercom when I was at our local walmart but never a lot. It was fun though.
Maxim Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 The temptation to play with those things is always there. I wouldn't act like a hillbilly, but I sure would be a complete fucking child and a tool. Last time I grabbed one of them I just kinda breathed and then whispered "Pewp" which I thought was hilarious. LMAO that is hilarious! I would die laughing if I heard that at Wal-Mart! I just don't think black people would find something like what the guy said very funny. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.