Saltine Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 seen a bunch of good ones either forgot or didnt take a pic of. seen an old explorer years ago, black man driving plate read "STOLEN" took this one about a year ago. H2 hummer with "DZ NUTZ"
CLNFREAK Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 I saw a mustang cobra years ago with "cyasoon" mine is "clnfreak" this is the best of all time
inm Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 I saw one in NC (I think...) that said HNIC. 'Twas a white kid driving. I lol'd. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
zayres29 Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 Price's tahoe says eargasm i think its really original Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
tehbert0 Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 girl i was with's dad had one that said go4more http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
Memphis87 Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 i saw a lady driving a yellow corvette that had the license plate "F the X" 2 18" dc lvl 5s with extra spider 1 Crescendo bc5500 4 g31 batteries Dual dc power alternator kit Youtbe: http://www.youtube.com/user/hulbert87
Playa Named Joe Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 My friend has a yellow '72 Chevelle, and his nick name is Popcorn, so his plates say "PQPCQRN" 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
SocoJoe Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 Dude on another forum has "lolzwut" on his vw golf, I get a good laugh every time I see him post pics up of his car. The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
fr34kout Posted March 21, 2010 Report Posted March 21, 2010 One morning driving to school I notice up ahead of me a kind of metallic orange Z06. As I got closer I noticed the license plate was VIAGRA. When I finally got up next to him it was this old white guy, had to be in at least his 70's driving it. I was cracking up
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.