Jump to content

Best License Plates


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so i was driving around and in front of me was a 350Z that had the funniest license plate i have ever read. in fact it may be the only license plate i have ever laughed about. the sad thing is i forget it :( anyway what are some of the funniest/ most creative license plates you have seen IN PERSON. it cant be off a pic on google that you typed in after reading this topic :P

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Posted

the bail bonds guy around here has a huge ego, his H2 plates read "ICUNVME". he has like a 25th aniversery TA with ones but i cant remember.

Posted

Not funny ones but a guy my dad works with has "RainCar"(Only drives it when its rains) on his mustang then "FASTRNU"(Faster then you) on his vette. Ive seen alot of funny ones but forget them.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

I'm thinkin about getting SHGNWGN, LOWNSLO, or 1SIKWGN for mine next month when I gotta get tags. Ridin on a bill of sale only right now. :D

Posted

i saw a plate on a shit car, not sure exactly what kind it was but it said STELMEE

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Posted

55 THIS - saw it on a pro-street 280zx with a blown chevy small block

FUGLY - saw it on an old ugly delivery truck that also had a bumper sticker that read "don't laugh, your daughter may be inside"

RUACOP - buddy of mine in Rhode Island had this on his Gen 4 Trans-Am . . .

but the best one I've seen was SHY91RL . . . I'm assuming the Shy Girl graduated in '91 . . . clever . . . very clever . . .

I have OLDZCUL on my '72 Olds . . . Old School and Olds Cool . . .

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4975 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...