Pokey Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 I wonder how many people have swerved off the road doing a double take at that tag??? I damn near spit out my drink when I first read it.
tdc3187 Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 my boys plate says "JIZ", well get a picture next we work together. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
Ji553r Posted March 23, 2010 Author Report Posted March 23, 2010 Not funny or anything, just thought I would share. AP Chemistry teacher at my drives a Mercedes SLR (Yes, a teacher driving an SLR.) with plates that say AP CHEM. Manager of out local Wendy's drives an Audi TT (I think it's a TT) His name is Ossie. Plates also say Ossie. yeah back when i was in school my math teacher had "ILUVMATH" she said she tried for the original but it was already taken somewhere else in ohio I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
raytard Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 my mom randomly got assigned "UB6 IB9" for her car back in the day. she was a little blond woman in an all white xj8 that got honked at constantly for like a week before she realized what it was.... Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
basshead4life Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 my mom randomly got assigned "UB6 IB9" for her car back in the day. she was a little blond woman in an all white xj8 that got honked at constantly for like a week before she realized what it was.... lol thats funny Team S.M.D. Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1 - American Bass 500.1 - 60 ft of 3/0 -480 Ah of battery - (2) stock alternators (70 +90) - Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol
SGTSKIP Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 I have XXG3DV..... the DV stands for "Disabled Veteran" on a Honda CBR900RR, I got pulled over 4 times already by the cops here in Houston asking how I could have them on a Crotch Rocket FTW Steven PS How do I add a pic damnit.... Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister
skavenger Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 i thought this one was funny rollin threw mc d's..older lady
SGTSKIP Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 PS How do I add a pic damnit.... Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister
SocoJoe Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Don't mean to bring up the dead thread here but just rememberd that my paps has "FHLW" on his. Findem Hot Leavem Wet", he is a naval fire fighter lol. The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
UKnoitsMe Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 mine... YRUNVUS and MYDNALI Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.