Ji553r Posted April 5, 2010 Author Report Posted April 5, 2010 at the movie theater today and saw one said "GLAMRUS" i think its creative i just hope it belongs to a girl I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
chase holcombe Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 Iv never seen this or heard of anyone but if its an all murdered out car/truck i think it would be cool if they had apb 187! Thats the police code for murder lol Thats what i always wanted to do!
slugdub Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 Wisconsin plates that read "Got 420?" It has been over 10 years since I seen em, but I don't believe they allow question marks or other symbols, but that is how I remember it hehe
sully Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 I tried to get THEHOE or MYHOE for my tahoe but they were already taken so I got TUKN26 for the F-150. We are limited to 6 characters in TX so it is hard to get exactly what you want. 2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's 2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine. 2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's 2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint
Ji553r Posted April 12, 2010 Author Report Posted April 12, 2010 saw this at home depot its even got neons around the yes and now lol well it wont let me put the pic up so heres the link http://s1029.photobucket.com/albums/y360/Ji553r/photos/?action=view¤t=0408001147.jpg I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
Hellbound Train Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 Mine will be TRAIN soon. I believe one of the ones I have seen I liked was on my cousins Mustang 5.0. 1SLO50 (one slow 5.0). Kind of ironic when its over 400 horses and supercharged.
chrispy Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 i havent seen any good ones but, i want to get HD.MPEG or HD MPEG its horsedick.mpeg my system 2 12" diamond d3 subs Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said: Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio. Fucking weak man.
LilTeddyP Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 The good ol state of michigan denied me for IBNGHRD, L0UDH0E, L0UDH03, 10UDH03, MY H03, so I had to settle on LOLUMAD, which is now on my Jimmy 2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's JVC KW-AV60BT 10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s 2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz 2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each Rockford Fosgate T1000-4 Rockford Fosgate T400-4 Rockford 3Sixty.2 Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back LOTS of AT 1/0 Python 991 350 Amp Singer Alt "Build Log" My Facebook My YouTube i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story and the reason your being a cock tonight is?
SocoJoe Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 This thread has been making me look at license plates all the time lol. Was behind a lady in a Sequia yesterday and had a Virginia Tech plate that read VT3SUM. Guess there is no denying she had a good time in college The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.