herculiner fades fast and it doesnt stick very well. If you are planning on keeping the box a short time herculiner will work great. But for long term boxes i would go get it professionally done. It lasts much longer and in my opinion will look better.

Roseville, CA

herculiner fades fast and it doesnt stick very well. If you are planning on keeping the box a short time herculiner will work great. But for long term boxes i would go get it professionally done. It lasts much longer and in my opinion will look better.

I haven't had a problem with mine yet, and I have stabbed my box with knifes/screw drivers to try to get it to chip and haven't been able to chip it. I don't care if it fades though, the glossy look to it isn't a necessity for me.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

If you hav a air compresser go to paint supply for body shops, they sell sem bed liner kits the gun is 20 bucks the kit comes with juggs for th gun 1 gal of collor 2 qts hardner. It does have a very short poot life when mixed. used this for local ford dealer four three years not one failer and it is cheep easy to use

I've done four boxes with it and they all still look fine. I've also rolled it right over rust on my boat trailer and it sets outside 24/7 and is still perfect.

I've also got Rhino liner professionally sprayed in my truck bed and it doesn't look as good as the Herculiner.

I used Duplicolor's bed liner, it was only $32 bucks at Miejer's for a GALLON! something must of been off tho, the tag said $45..but went to pay for it in the "self check out" lane and it came up as 32 bucks I was like Hells Yeah!...i used it for the under body of my truck and its seem pretty good! but its not black its kinda dark gray, but it looks pretty good.

can_truckbed.jpg

http://www.duplicolor.com/products/truckbed.html

my pops used it on his work truck its peeling after a year. the color will fade like any other bedliner. But you can use a product called restore.

the duplicolor crap? lol well if its gonna on a box it shouldnt get too beat up as if it was outside...im pretty sure its cheap but cant beat it for a gallon at $32 :-)

I might have to try Hurculiner this time too. My new box is fuggin huge. It cost me $180 to get my last box sprayed with Line-X and thats only because the guy calculated the square footage wrong. But the Line-X is so nice. Is the Hurculiner real rough when you run your hand across it? I know my Line-X is pretty smooth, but it has all the bumps and things in it. The Line-x is really easy to clean since its smooth, I can just wipe it off with a dry towel.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.