that sucks about the baby mama drama, yep see what you can do get custody...good luck

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

You being the Father have as many rights to see your son as the Mother does.She cant deny you rights to see your son.What you need to do is go to the court house and file for some custody to show her your tired of the bs.If you can get info that all she does is sit around not working with some other dude whos not working and tell them all of that shit.They take it all into account now a days they dont mess around with kids being neglected or in a home that is not stable.I think you would be very suprised at how things might work out for you.

Something else to think about,the mother doesn't have to be a complete fuck up,if you can provide a better life for the child you have a better chance of having custody.Hell now the grand parents can even get custody if the mother and father aren't doing there job.

Edited by L8-NiTe

I don't get this forum sometimes. I have seen plenty of posts from people that have been here for a while venting like this and they don't get shit for it. But yet when a new guy comes on wanting to vent he magically gets all kinds of shit thrown at him for posting what seems to be a pretty legit story. I guess I will never get this forum.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Do your research, meet with an attorney and hire one if you can afford it. If you truly can provide your son a better life and the courts can see that then you have a better chance. It is all about your son, what is best for him. Good luck!

As a woman, I don't get where some bitches are coming from. Most of the time they are not putting the kids first in these situations...they just want to fuck over the father of the child.

first off i would get a paternity test. verify the kid is yours.. CHILD support is a bitch!!!!

second you need to write a letter to the judge and case worker and have them reevaluate the situation and how much your paying.

were you married? when you caught her cheating? she commited adultry and therefore should have to forfiet custody

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

I'm in the opposite corner. I have custody of my boys, and I am paying child support. Try to figure that out!

your getttin played!!! you need to change that asap.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

You being the Father have as many rights to see your son as the Mother does.She cant deny you rights to see your son.What you need to do is go to the court house and file for some custody to show her your tired of the bs.If you can get info that all she does is sit around not working with some other dude whos not working and tell them all of that shit.They take it all into account now a days they dont mess around with kids being neglected or in a home that is not stable.I think you would be very suprised at how things might work out for you.

Something else to think about,the mother doesn't have to be a complete fuck up,if you can provide a better life for the child you have a better chance of having custody.Hell now the grand parents can even get custody if the mother and father aren't doing there job.

the rights that i have seem few and far in between. i cant stop her from spending the money on anything that she wants to spend it on. i know that the money that she gets is not being used for the support of my son. it seems like ever week are so if im going to wal*mart picking up something that she says he need. so what do i do, say no im not giving you anything. i cant take the chance that my son may really be in need of something. i know dudes who are not taking care of their kids, not even trying to see their kids and it seems like the are getting off easier than i am. i take pride in saying im a father, knowing that i will always be there for my son. shit just hurts when i do see him and try to pick him up he cries because he doesn't really know who i am anymore

first off i would get a paternity test. verify the kid is yours.. CHILD support is a bitch!!!!

second you need to write a letter to the judge and case worker and have them reevaluate the situation and how much your paying.

were you married? when you caught her cheating? she commited adultry and therefore should have to forfiet custody

think god we were not married. i have a court date coming up in a few weeks. i think she is trying to get an increase. every time i get a raise or something new(like my house)she runs to the judge asking for more money. like her life is so hard