Sonic Electronix

Price: Case of Mikes. or Jager and a 6 pack of RB (included the freind discount)

Terms: NO ASSHOLE FREINDS and NO bitching about the time, bring all the supplies, i have the tools. you must have a few drinks with me and shoot the shit while im working....dont stand around with your head up your ass or texting your girl..

these are all within the Bro Code guidlines. lol

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

I got fucked a few times in high school installing peoples shit, now I've been out for 3 years. I REFUSE to install, fix or sell a vehicle to someone I know. Unless they're a very close friend or they know exactly what is going on and help. Sold as is where is. The social part is worse, thats why it was a no no for me.

Edited by fourlug
crxsilogozz5.gif

I underlined your problem....haha jk man. but any of the things you listed above and I would have told him to come back without the children and with the right necessities.

Haha i get that a lot.

And they were potential customers, i am going to get money from the kid (i don't do drugs because i workout and fight) so im not worried about money.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Price: Case of Mikes. or Jager and a 6 pack of RB (included the freind discount)

Terms: NO ASSHOLE FREINDS and NO bitching about the time, bring all the supplies, i have the tools. you must have a few drinks with me and shoot the shit while im working....dont stand around with your head up your ass or texting your girl..

these are all within the Bro Code guidlines. lol

Bro code... i remember when that applied in my school. Now any guy will do whatever they want and break bro code without a second thought. I blame the chicks they are all whores and guys think they can get any with murder. It also doesn't help that there is 3400 people in my school.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I got fucked a few times in high school installing peoples shit, now I've been out for 3 years. I REFUSE to install, fix or sell a vehicle to someone I know. Unless they're a very close friend or I know exactly what is going on and helps.

I got my car from my teacher and i'm pretty happy about it but i would never get one or sell one to a friend i agree completely. And yeah i still have another year so i guess i'm going to have to get fucked over kinda a necessary evil to learn from i have been told.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

That sucks bro.

You know that same shit happened to me when i first started doing installs. rush rush rush...then in the end no money. I am embarrassed to say this but the guy that rushed me and decided he wasn't gonna pay me....ended up loosing his system. A week after I installed it, I removed it for him. That was about 12 years ago, I was young and dumb.

Only advice I can give you is if your friends want you to install anything for them, make sure they provide everything except maybe the tools. If you have to use your materials, make them pay for it. And most importantly, if they are not going to pay you for your time...make them help.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

either you know shit or you dont, i was in the lunch line at school and some kid said he had 4 15"s, i asked him what kind of a box he was using, he said walmart. some people dont deserve what they have. he let me listen to it, sounded like about 2 10"s. everything was out of phase. like stated before, should have maxed his gain out.

shitty customers SUCK! a friend of mine got pissed when i charged him $100 to put in a new set of 4x6s, 6.5s, and 4x9s. i charged the guy 10 bucks more than it cost me to buy it, and he still got pissed. free box design if you can guess what kind of vehicle he has, haha.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

either you know shit or you dont, i was in the lunch line at school and some kid said he had 4 15"s, i asked him what kind of a box he was using, he said walmart. some people dont deserve what they have. he let me listen to it, sounded like about 2 10"s. everything was out of phase. like stated before, should have maxed his gain out.

if recent, please ask him to get in your car for a demo and record his system playing and show setup and ditto for yours.

Bro code... i remember when that applied in my school. Now any guy will do whatever they want and break bro code without a second thought. I blame the chicks they are all whores and guys think they can get any with murder. It also doesn't help that there is 3400 people in my school.

the bro code applies if you have a big enough fist. I dont miss the inflamed Ego's of High school and all them 17-18yr old punks who think there untouchable hot shit. no offense lol

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

That sucks bro.

You know that same shit happened to me when i first started doing installs. rush rush rush...then in the end no money. I am embarrassed to say this but the guy that rushed me and decided he wasn't gonna pay me....ended up loosing his system. A week after I installed it, I removed it for him. That was about 12 years ago, I was young and dumb.

Only advice I can give you is if your friends want you to install anything for them, make sure they provide everything except maybe the tools. If you have to use your materials, make them pay for it. And most importantly, if they are not going to pay you for your time...make them help.

Great advice man i will certainly learn from this experience, and i did make him help but he just complained.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.