Sonic Electronix

the bro code applies if you have a big enough fist. I dont miss the inflamed Ego's of High school and all them 17-18yr old punks who think there untouchable hot shit. no offense lol

Eh i don't have a big fist but mathematically faster is better than big, and I'm fast, and i don't take any offense at all i am not that type of person i am always the first to admit that i don't know everything compared to most of the people on here and that i like to converse with i don't know jack but i am always willing to learn from elders, actually lately i have gone out of my way to learn new things.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

either you know shit or you dont, i was in the lunch line at school and some kid said he had 4 15"s, i asked him what kind of a box he was using, he said walmart. some people dont deserve what they have. he let me listen to it, sounded like about 2 10"s. everything was out of phase. like stated before, should have maxed his gain out.

shitty customers SUCK! a friend of mine got pissed when i charged him $100 to put in a new set of 4x6s, 6.5s, and 4x9s. i charged the guy 10 bucks more than it cost me to buy it, and he still got pissed. free box design if you can guess what kind of vehicle he has, haha.

OH god i wish i knew the car he had... i need a new box design so bad its painful. And it sounds like he is bringing it back to me so i prolly leave his gain up AFTER he pays me.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

if recent, please ask him to get in your car for a demo and record his system playing and show setup and ditto for yours.

I would take vids but my system is not great, actually its pretty pathetic but its mine and i love it =]. I will ask if he wants to take a vid and get back to you.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

either you know shit or you dont, i was in the lunch line at school and some kid said he had 4 15"s, i asked him what kind of a box he was using, he said walmart. some people dont deserve what they have. he let me listen to it, sounded like about 2 10"s. everything was out of phase. like stated before, should have maxed his gain out.

shitty customers SUCK! a friend of mine got pissed when i charged him $100 to put in a new set of 4x6s, 6.5s, and 4x9s. i charged the guy 10 bucks more than it cost me to buy it, and he still got pissed. free box design if you can guess what kind of vehicle he has, haha.

85-92 blazer or jimmy

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Make your shit look professional and safe, then collect. If you collect, then you're providing a service... and if something happens to his car it falls right back on you. No money, no liability.

I won't help a friend that won't help me.... Doesn't sound like this dude would have helped you install something if he knew how to and you didn't.

Make your shit look professional and safe, then collect. If you collect, then you're providing a service... and if something happens to his car it falls right back on you. No money, no liability.

I won't help a friend that won't help me.... Doesn't sound like this dude would have helped you install something if he knew how to and you didn't.

It is safe, i work on cars every day and i will not let a car go if i feel it is not safe, but look professional? He really doesn't care he told me that straight up.

And your probably right about helping out, but if i am going to try to make money from people then i need the word out that i do this stuff so i can help anyone and get paid.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Hmm, I think I have really good friends then. MOST of my friends when I help them install shit, I don't charge em. I enjoy installing shit, and when I get to, then it's fine by me. Now, for shit like speaker wire or crimps and shit, If they're a real good friend, I just give em the shit. Why the hell would you charge your best friend for 3 ft of speaker wire, that you would probably never even notice was missing. Plus, you use it as leverage. Lets say, you run out, and he has some thing you need, all you gots to do is be like "hey, remember that speaker wire I gave you.. This is now mine as pay back."

Beeping the horn is another thing.. as a joke, okay, but multiple times is stupid, and just asking to be told to fuck off. I had friends who are soo fucking whipped, that as soon as their girl texts them they drop everything to respond.. Bitching while I'm helping you is just a lit fuse. Bitch enough and I'll tell you to do the shit yourself.

Just my .02 cents on the topic. I can see where as charging them for the items like speakers and amps and heavy power wire, yeah. Respect plays big with me.. Disrespect me, and you've fucked yourself because I won't acknowledge you live. :D

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

hes a freind why would you charge him ?

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

man that sucks my friends used to take advantage of me all the time. u just gotta stand up and say no. i did free work for friends but then a couple of them went and told their buddys i did it for free and so on. BULLSHIT i enjoy installing stuff but u cant let ppl walk on u and that sounds like what your friend did

Edited by t-money

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Hmm, I think I have really good friends then. MOST of my friends when I help them install shit, I don't charge em. I enjoy installing shit, and when I get to, then it's fine by me. Now, for shit like speaker wire or crimps and shit, If they're a real good friend, I just give em the shit. Why the hell would you charge your best friend for 3 ft of speaker wire, that you would probably never even notice was missing. Plus, you use it as leverage. Lets say, you run out, and he has some thing you need, all you gots to do is be like "hey, remember that speaker wire I gave you.. This is now mine as pay back."

Beeping the horn is another thing.. as a joke, okay, but multiple times is stupid, and just asking to be told to fuck off. I had friends who are soo fucking whipped, that as soon as their girl texts them they drop everything to respond.. Bitching while I'm helping you is just a lit fuse. Bitch enough and I'll tell you to do the shit yourself.

Just my .02 cents on the topic. I can see where as charging them for the items like speakers and amps and heavy power wire, yeah. Respect plays big with me.. Disrespect me, and you've fucked yourself because I won't acknowledge you live. :D

I completely understand and you are very much more mature than me because i have a very very short fuse. I dont mind giving him a little stuff here or there and i usually do but i should have mentioned that i use the term friend very loosely, he is in a few classes and i talk to him about chicks and stuff. I charge him because he would have paid 60 something to have another place do it and this way i taught him a few things so in my mind im helping out and getting a tank of gas out of the deal win, win.

I love your input if i was a little older and was more experiences i think i would have the same views as you, or at least i would hope so.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.