Sonic Electronix

please help me!!im gonna do my box tomorrow..what is the perfect position for my box?

why dont you tell us SOMETHING about your system. brand, model, size and quantity of subs. what car is this for? what do you plan to tune to? what size is the box your going to make?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

why dont you tell us SOMETHING about your system. brand, model, size and quantity of subs. what car is this for? what do you plan to tune to? what size is the box your going to make?

im using t1 15" 4 ohm x 2....amp t1001bd....my car is hatchback....im using my for my own only....i wANnt better spl position for my box..what is the position ?i dont know about the size n tuning yet...any suggestion?

size and tuning? look up the manual we cant do everything for you or else youll learn nothing. btw you wont get crazy insane "spl" from a single RF T1

im using two t1 15....im planning to tune to 30khz and 8 cubic feet...is it ok?so how will the box position...?what is the dffrences btween pointing the potted towards driving seat or hatch back?is it will effect my spl level in box position?

pls help me..

im using two t1 15....im planning to tune to 30khz and 8 cubic feet...is it ok?so how will the box position...?what is the dffrences btween pointing the potted towards driving seat or hatch back?is it will effect my spl level in box position?

pls help me..

You're just gonna have to build a box and try it different positions in the car. Trial and error, man.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Build a cube-shaped sealed box. Fire the sub and toward the floor. 12 cubes tuned to 6hz should pound.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

SPL is more so competition based. I highly doubt you will be using these for a comp. SPL boxes are also tuned higher, which you are not going to want if you want a daily ground pounder as well. I saw you said 8cubes, that is just retarded big for those woofers. I looked up the specs on the ROCKFORD HOMEPAGE, something you should have already done, and they should be in a box no bigger than 2.5cubes a piece. Try making the box 5.5cubes net before port and sub displacement, tuned to ~33hz, and point both the box and port towards your hatch. Also, you should start searching around, and doing things yourself, being spoon fed is never going to teach you a thing.

12" DC LVL 4

Sundown 1200D

PG RSDs

PPI PC2100

Alpine 9886

SPL is more so competition based. I highly doubt you will be using these for a comp. SPL boxes are also tuned higher, which you are not going to want if you want a daily ground pounder as well. I saw you said 8cubes, that is just retarded big for those woofers. I looked up the specs on the ROCKFORD HOMEPAGE, something you should have already done, and they should be in a box no bigger than 2.5cubes a piece. Try making the box 5.5cubes net before port and sub displacement, tuned to ~33hz, and point both the box and port towards your hatch. Also, you should start searching around, and doing things yourself, being spoon fed is never going to teach you a thing.

x2 on all points.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.