Second Skin Audio

I may have just killed my sub

Went to the store about half hour ago bumpin as usual. Get to the parking lot and change the song to what I want to hear when I come back, and the bass goes silent. The amp is still fine and didn't go into protect, there was no smell or smoke, and the dustcap is not warm. Im hoping that a speaker wire came loose or at worst a tinsel lead broke. I gotta pull it out tomorrow, too dark now. Any other things you guys think I should check for that would cause the sub to quit working?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Went to the store about half hour ago bumpin as usual. Get to the parking lot and change the song to what I want to hear when I come back, and the bass goes silent. The amp is still fine and didn't go into protect, there was no smell or smoke, and the dustcap is not warm. Im hoping that a speaker wire came loose or at worst a tinsel lead broke. I gotta pull it out tomorrow, too dark now. Any other things you guys think I should check for that would cause the sub to quit working?

id start praying to the subwoofer god. hes not known for bein very merciful

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Lord FunkyPup, the ruler of subwoofer heaven, came down and stole the life out of your subwoofer. It was time for it to leave this earth. Soon, a new sub shall be born to take its place.

Either that or something probably popped loose. RCA's, speaker wire, you name it. Gotta check all your goodies.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Lord FunkyPup, the ruler of subwoofer heaven, came down and stole the life out of your subwoofer. It was time for it to leave this earth. Soon, a new sub shall be born to take its place.

Either that or something probably popped loose. RCA's, speaker wire, you name it. Gotta check all your goodies.

Already checked rca's and the speaker wires. Its gotta be a wire inside the box.

Lord Funky Pup, LMAO.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You think a fucked up remote bass knob could have anything to do with this? Im sitting here thinking, and earlier today I turned the knob about halfway and no change in bass volume, cranked that bitch hard to full tilt and the bass came back in.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You think a fucked up remote bass knob could have anything to do with this? Im sitting here thinking, and earlier today I turned the knob about halfway and no change in bass volume, cranked that bitch hard to full tilt and the bass came back in.

Possible. Very easy to test, just unplug it from the amp and see what happens.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz