Sonic Electronix

Why are you set on those brands only? Also whats your main goal here? It sounds like you just want something to show off. If that is the case then go for a custom built fiberglass enclosure w/ your amps, wiring, & accessories flushed into it. Thats just my opinion.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

three JL 12w7s = 2250 of rms. with that said three 12w7 (which they are 3 ohm each). (3)3 ohm subs wired in parallel = 1ohm, i'd say get T20001bd, wire it at 1 ohm and call it quits. those 12w7s will get down with that amp, i know cause my boy back in Louisiana has that setup and its' raw.

Can you send me a link of that amp you suggested. Also this amp is good for the 3 12w7 http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/p...odel=PDX-1.1000

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

no its not good for your proposed setup, i told you ths about 4 times. theres no alpine amp on the market at all that i know of thats around 3k rms.

You dont listen to any suggestions anyones giving you, you wasted my time on MSN last night for like 45 mins me finding things for you and your still stuck on the same thing.

As i said last night buy what you obviously want and call it a day. You say you wanna know what we would run, we wouldnt run what you linked you got our opinions and you still wanna run it DO IT.

Guest Nismofreak

dude I talked you daddy to.......I said ditch the expensive shit and go with something else........jl is the most expensive and you can get cheaper stuff for better....

bunch of jl hater's on here....lol

listen man,if you gona go with alpine,you gona need 3 of them.

like dmanson said,i would go with a t2000.1 rockford fosgate.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

no its not good for your proposed setup, i told you ths about 4 times. theres no alpine amp on the market at all that i know of thats around 3k rms.

The way I understood him he wants to run three of those amps on the three 12s. I'm not understanding his goal of this system. The onyl info he's given is he wants it "loud" and IMO thats way too much money to spend for something that (also IMO) won't be impressingly loud. However, if he's only wanting to showoff that he can spend a lot of money then he's definitely in the right direction.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Guest Nismofreak

I say get 2 fi bl 12 subs wired at 1,600rms with cooling and wind up coil...

2 6/1x2 components by Mb Quart Premium Series

1 Rockford Fosgate T400-4

2 Rockford Fosgate Power T1500-1bd

I say get 2 fi bl 12 subs wired at 1,600rms with cooling and wind up coil...

2 6/1x2 components by Mb Quart Premium Series

1 Rockford Fosgate T400-4

2 Rockford Fosgate Power T1500-1bd

well in my talks with him money is no option, but he is against running RE MX's and two US Amps MD3's strapped. says he wantts somethign thats LOUD and thats all he says. Isnt sure those MX can get as loud as he wants. its his first setup he has no idea what he wants but hes brainwashed that JL is the end all be all of subs. He has no idea if he wants SQ or SPL just loud so GL with this one guys.

Ok first off say im sticking to the setup I already have. 3 W7 and i would need 3 RockFord Fosgate T200001bd. The link is this http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/pr...US&p_status. Is that the right amp.

Second post your set up. This is what I want my system to be like.I want my system to get very loud and the subs all going for bass and the speakers just going for clearness. Also when you post your set up can you please post the link to the sub, spekers, and amps, deck, etc.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Ok first off say im sticking to the setup I already have. 3 W7 and i would need 3 RockFord Fosgate T200001bd. The link is this http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/pr...US&p_status. Is that the right amp.

Second post your set up. This is what I want my system to be like.I want my system to get very loud and the subs all going for bass and the speakers just going for clearness. Also when you post your set up can you please post the link to the sub, spekers, and amps, deck, etc.

no..no..1 t2000.1bd.this puts out between 2500 and 3000 watts at 1ohm.RF amps are way underrated.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Archived