R.I.P. Impala..New whip on pg 2 woot!

i see a broke lower control arm.. . that sucks.. i woulda just hit the deer. but oh well.

thanks to ellis towing for that one!! my buddy seen them pull in out and snap there goes my impala

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

You said you had them scrap it for fees? I would of had them take it to your place and ripped out the drive train and rims then either put in a different car or used drive train and made a dune buggy lol. prob could of sold the engine for some decent cash alone.

just got home with a new whip...its a 2001 explorer sport with only 56k miles on it. this vehicle is super clean interior exterior everything the dealer ship was askin 7000 and offered him 5500 cash money and its mine....18's powered by a 3500 comin soon.

Truck looks very good. Btw nice looking crib you have there.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

u stole mr.p's truck. here is one vid u neeed to see to motivate you lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Looks okay :D

Nice house x2..

Whose chevy colorado? how are they? I don't like them but know somebody that is thinking about buying one..

okay lol alright thanks...thats my pops truck he loves it had no probs whatsoever...house is for sale btw ha

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

just got home with a new whip...its a 2001 explorer sport with only 56k miles on it. this vehicle is super clean interior exterior everything the dealer ship was askin 7000 and offered him 5500 cash money and its mine....18's powered by a 3500 comin soon.

Be prepared to replace the transmission once you get around the 150k mile mark, though I'm sure you knew that, lol.

Nice whip though!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo