Is It Ok To Use Armor All.............on My Interior...

No man....Use some quick wax from megurius....works the best on painted stuff and shines up the trim painted pieces nicely

^^^^ thats what i was thinking of.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Guest Nismofreak

There was a guy on the forum named epic designs that told me that the amour stuff eats up the paint and the amour stuff is good only for detailing old plastic parts and stuff.......quick wax will be the best...

Edit: Might help out on painting but half way it describes how to keep it shinning...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=4606

Post #3

Edited by Nismofreak

Guys I used A.A. on my paint about a week ago and I swear, that stuff took off all the oxidation and water spots that were in my paint. It made my paint look like I just put a coat of wax on it...All I did was spray some on, rub it hard with a rag, Let it dry for about 30 seconds then wiped it off with TOILET PAPER...That is the key Toilet paper..You have to use some elbow grease, but it make my black paint shine like new...I was at work and showed the guys the difference between the AA and the non AA and you could see a line where it was done and where it wasn't...Awesome..

well...Ive got a car show...tomorrow night...a big one.........and I want to make the interior shine as much as I can....so I need to know....what I have to pick up tomorrow,,,after work.. to make them shits Shimmer.............preferably in wipes.....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Guest Nismofreak

I would say go for quick wax....Can get it at walmart for $4.00 a bottle....They don't have wipes that is the problem but I would stick with the quick wax if you want the shine...

Ps: I use amour products for my exterior of the car..I love the stuff to but not for interior parts...

Edited by Nismofreak