8 18" SMDS and 50k of sundown power.

neil barber. crazy air movement lol

LOL, Whoever recorded that video zoomed up to my face in the last 5 seconds of the video

That was at 2009 finals in Tulsa, Ok.

there is noo way thats you sam :peepwall:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

That denali that was posted up is in ga as well as was built in ga .. its sitting about 15 min from my house at auto extremes.

Isnt that T-Pains shop?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

yeah...i'm stalkin u

My build will be no where as clean as yours.

I've been doing this acouple years. Your installer Ric has probably been doing this as long as I have been alive. It's also going to take a lot longer, being 21 sucks and doesn't bring in as much income as I'd like.

My hats off to you trippi

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

this is gonna do some damage!!! im tuned in!

I hope so I'm looking forward to getting back in the woodshop. Hopefully a 4500 to each one will be good enough I know they can take a lot more power then 5k but I can't afford anything more...

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

is it going in a tahoe?

yeah i posted pics of it a couple weeks ago there are some changes that are going to be made after or during the build depending on how i can manage my money

heres a pic of the truck

tahoe3.jpg

tahoe1.jpg

sweet

Those rims are gone it should be getting asanti's in a few months. Truck will look completely different from those pics. I hope it turns out as nice as I picture it.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived