Sonic Electronix

Ok so I have came down two four different types I want to know which one will hit the lowes really well have some sq and be very loud! I for sure want 15s now the brand type my choices are treo ssx, rockford fosgate t2, Fi Bl, Or AA Havoc. Please explain your self why one is better. List them in order to for your choice.

Thanks!

Ok so I have came down two four different types I want to know which one will hit the lowes really well have some sq and be very loud! I for sure want 15s now the brand type my choices are treo ssx, rockford fosgate t2, Fi Bl, Or AA Havoc. Please explain your self why one is better. List them in order to for your choice.

Thanks!

Treo SSX are the shit from what i hear people always say that they get ungodly lows but if your real serious about something try sundown nightshades cause those are just as brutal if not more and there rated for more power and all that at least what my opinion is someone else might think different

in house subwoofer system FTW but nothing special

1 12 inch lanzar vibe 1600 watts

subwoofer box tuned to 36hz

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

all four gauge to the soon to be amplifier

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Videos at www.youtube.com/walkingfreak

Treo SSX are the shit from what i hear people always say that they get ungodly lows but if your real serious about something try sundown nightshades cause those are just as brutal if not more and there rated for more power and all that at least what my opinion is someone else might think different

thanks man!

i need more people to respond though

Funkypups... FTW :noob:

Okay...for real guys, the funky pups joke is getting annoying. I knew somebody was going to through that in when I first saw the thread title...

Honestly, they are all good quality subwoofers, just go with whichever is within your budget.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Okay...for real guys, the funky pups joke is getting annoying. I knew somebody was going to through that in when I first saw the thread title...

Honestly, they are all good quality subwoofers, just go with whichever is within your budget.

really though i want to know what is the best of those choices

really though i want to know what is the best of those choices

The other one....geez

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Well the ssx and the havoc handle way more power than the t2 and the bl. I would say compare the btl to the ssx and havoc. The nightshade is s good choice too. The only sub i have heard out of those is an 18 ssx and it sounded good. Maybe look into dc audio too. They really are all good choices though so budget is really what it comes down too

Well the ssx and the havoc handle way more power than the t2 and the bl. I would say compare the btl to the ssx and havoc. The nightshade is s good choice too. The only sub i have heard out of those is an 18 ssx and it sounded good. Maybe look into dc audio too. They really are all good choices though so budget is really what it comes down too

alright i will look into that