6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

Dam dam dam no Saturday I canceled my trip to upstate to see this thing.

this, well kinda :P idident cancel a trip or anything just plans i had :orly3:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Trippi and Ed, this is amazing! I've been reading this build since day one and everyday gets more mindblowing! I live in Pittsburgh and would love to drive up and see the Hummer when it's all done. Steve, I would love to meet you when you come too. I'm a long time fan of Steves. Watched every video since day one. Trippi and Ed, you now have me as a fan.

Would be great to meet all of you guys, and I'm still watching this build everyday.

2005 Dodge Durango 5.7 HEMI

2 Rockford Fosgate 15" P3

4 Rockford Fosgate 6.5"

2 Infinity 3.5" (Soon Rockford)

2 Infinity 1" (Soon Rockford)

Planet Audio BB2400.1

That just sucks ass, do you have to re-run them all 80

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Nice man. Hope this is finished before I get off of my month long vacation! Meade, you come out to the east coast, we'll make sure you don't want to leave lol.

Looking great Ed, minus the Phillies gear hahaha

thanks man..hopefully soon

Every time I look at pictures of this truck I get butterflies in my stomach because of how beautiful it is. Seriously this is the sickest fucking thing I've ever seen, just thinking about how insanely loud it will be and still sound amazing while doing it makes me cream myself. Very nice truck sir. :clapping:

thanks

This build is crazy I cant wait to hear it. To bad I will not get to hear it in person. The Hummer is looking good nice work Ed. I bet the waiting is killing you huh Trippi? hahaha not much longer till your slumpin down the block shaking houses 3 blocks in every direction. :yahoo:

yes it is..lol

So Trippi, you went to that show in Jersey and saw/heard the level B players. What is your thought?

I need to regroup..lol. Those cars were crazy..loud and clear..I never had mids and highs make me dizzy.

Dam dam dam no Saturday I canceled my trip to upstate to see this thing.

sorry bro..you still going to the show? I am still gonna check it out.

Trippi and Ed, this is amazing! I've been reading this build since day one and everyday gets more mindblowing! I live in Pittsburgh and would love to drive up and see the Hummer when it's all done. Steve, I would love to meet you when you come too. I'm a long time fan of Steves. Watched every video since day one. Trippi and Ed, you now have me as a fan.

Would be great to meet all of you guys, and I'm still watching this build everyday.

Thanks man..but no fans..just friends.

If Steve is coming over to this side of the us it needs to be a weekend that there is a show so we can all meet up

Thinking the same thing...maybe Carlisle?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Thinking the same thing...maybe Carlisle?

Carlisle as in next month Carlisle? NOOOOOO I IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO READY!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

cool bro make me a list of which stickers, colors and sizes you want i will get right on that!!

oh and i probably wont bring my truck i would fly in and hang out. You guys couldnt get any further away from Sacramento LOL - screw that long ass drive!! And double screw paying for transport. :werd_msword:

ok thanks..and can u let me know about how can started with that other thread? Thanks Man what's a few thousand miles? lol..nah I understand.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

I'm glad you went Trip, I told you on the PM that you ain't ready for the likes of Beast or Bling, your bass will be ready but not the vocals and you would lose with your current vocal setup judging best musically sounding truck. You know what you need to do pimp.

I'm glad you went Trip, I told you on the PM that you ain't ready for the likes of Beast or Bling, your bass will be ready but not the vocals and you would lose with your current vocal setup judging best musically sounding truck. You know what you need to do pimp.

You havent even heard the Hummer yet so its pretty hard to judge.

Vocals aint gonna be a problem.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB