6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

ALL I CAN SAY IS DRUG DEALER!!! NO ONE WORKING A REGULAR JOB WITH KIDS LIVING IN A REGULAR HOUSE DRIVING A REGULAR CAR CAN AFFORD ALL THIS AUDIO FOR A VEHICAL PLUS THE WHAT 30'S YOU GOT ON IT ..... SUPRISED THE POLICE HAVNT BUSTED YOU YET...I'M SURE THAT AINT THE ONLY CAR YOU HAVE LIKE THIS ....PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE US PEOPLE THAT WORK A REGULAR LEGIT JOB EVERYDAY LOOK BAD

Your a douche crawl back under the rock you live under. Trippi is far from a drug dealer. He is not only a good guy but a respectable business owner.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Or maybe someone who ia grown and owns two businesses. You're lucky im mobile dirtbags I remember that name and that means you've been ignorant before

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh and maybe if you had half a sense of grammar you wouldn't be a broke bitch living in a trailer complaining about what you don't have. Don't worry that ebt gets recharged in 9 days

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh and maybe if you had half a sense of grammar you wouldn't be a broke bitch living in a trailer complaining about what you don't have. Don't worry that ebt gets recharged in 9 days

he is from polk county... your guess about the trailer is probably true

and its weird hearing someone from polk county talking shit about other people and drugs, place is flooded with meth

you win some, you lose some

really dude?.....im gunna stay outta this, but trip is far far far far from a drug dealer :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

how in the hell can someone build audio systems for a living and afford to put 500k into a 50k vehical and put 20k rims on it ?????

beacuse hes very good at what he does, he also does ALOT to help his community aswell

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived